well i got them in! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
well i got them in!
Sunday, March 04, 2007 8:54 PM
got my momo t frame seats in and here is a pic like i promised. word of advice to anyone wanting to use the stock brackets: use driver side ones on both sides. i swear the driver side only took about an hour cuz of how the bracket is the passenger side using the the passenger bracket sucks major ass!!!!! took like five six hours and it still isnt that great kinda leaned back. anyways the seats are kinda tight around my thigh area but i think when i get new seat covers im gonna cut those side bars and weld some new ones in but a bit lower. other than that they are so comfortable when im driving and when i take the turns its cups you so so sweet! anyways heres the pic! just copy and paste the link cuz i keep previewing it and it dont work heres the link:

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seatsri1.jpg

Re: well i got them in!
Sunday, March 04, 2007 8:57 PM
very nice my man! how long did it take you to build the brackets?

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Sunday, March 04, 2007 9:22 PM
i used the stock ones but one the driver side i just drilled a different hole for the bolt that goes into the seat adn on the other one i used iron in the shape of a C and welded them to the stock sliders

Sunday, March 04, 2007 9:30 PM
yeah that C bracket i welded worked good....... after the 6th try ?!

" LATER "
Sunday, March 04, 2007 10:12 PM
more like after the eight try haha! you know wat im talking bout!

Monday, March 05, 2007 6:31 AM

There you go.
Looks good.

Monday, March 05, 2007 8:33 AM
how big are you? j/w cuz i really like those seats.

Monday, March 05, 2007 3:08 PM
im like 220 pounds or so like 5' 9" or 10" they fit a little tight around my thighs but i promise once ur driving you dont even think about it and they are actually kinda comfy gettting in and out is kind of a bitch though ahah oh and thanks CHM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search