Sexy Steering Wheel - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sexy Steering Wheel
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:16 PM
I am just looking for some pics of cars with non stock steering wheels. What would be the best kind or brand to buy?

Re: Sexy Steering Wheel
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:30 PM
Well really it's all up to you what are you going to do interior wise liek painting the dash and all that if you do that but really this should have gone in the interior forum as I am sure someone will say something BUT yeah all up to your taste

96 CAVALIER Z24 UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:34 PM
search button owns again. and yay i get to be the one to say it, should have gone in the interior forum

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 3:51 PM
LMAO!!!

96 CAVALIER Z24 UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:43 PM
I just figured in the photo's and media forum I could get PHOTOS and other MEDIA concerning steering wheels and such. And it is a pain in the ass to go searching for random steering wheels on here. And great job "carbon cavi" and "matty b from jc" for helping with nothing, instead of typing that you could have actually posted a pic of a steering wheel in your car or somebody elses.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:46 PM
Get your panties out of your crack. This isn't the correct place for this thread, plain and simple.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:17 PM
Alexis wrote:Get your panties out of your crack. This isn't the correct place for this thread, plain and simple.

x2

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:18 PM
x3 ?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:19 PM
Sorry people, please refrain from the usual jbody flaming attitude.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:32 PM
then refrain from the usual jbody stupid mistake

Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:34 PM
Jcavi (JoeDM in training) wrote:then refrain from the usual jbody stupid mistake

x2

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:35 PM
.....Insert comment here.....

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:38 PM
RobMan 41 - Project GXP wrote:.....Insert comment here.....

^^^^^AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

I HAVE A FEVER, AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:14 PM
Sommer wrote:
RobMan 41 - Project GXP wrote:.....Insert comment here.....

^^^^^AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

I HAVE A FEVER, AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm spent.....

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:19 PM
Wow, I even got Christopher Walken. At least this thread wasn't a total loss! Sorry about the stupid post, I am sorry okay. I am just sorry.......... But seriously, anybody with any pictures at all. Hows about Christopher Walken with a steering wheel, is that a possiblility?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:30 PM
Google it. Or, search for threads with photos of modified interiors. More often than not, there will be some steering wheels.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:48 PM
With Christopher Walken?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:06 PM
bmxludwig wrote:With Christopher Walken?

Now I am being a complete ass but here ya go.

but seriously, if you need custom look at momo, sparco, etc.

Street Beat custom - Lowrider types
The ever so common racer wheel - momo example

Its all about what you like, some people here just go with the racer wheel. Search interiors in the pics or interior forum for some pics. Otherwise look up so low riders if you are interested in that type of wheel.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:16 PM
Wow. JBO never fails.

The guy asks for pics of aftermarket steering wheels in their cars. Now how in the @!#$ are you supposed to search for that kind of stuff?

I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'cover for me', Number two, 'oh, good idea, boss', Number three, 'it was like that when I got here.'
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:35 PM
Myles wrote:Wow. JBO never fails.

The guy asks for pics of aftermarket steering wheels in their cars. Now how in the @!#$ are you supposed to search for that kind of stuff?

lol I just searched steering wheel in the photo forum quick search. look what I found, 3 examples.

clicky
clicky 2
clicky 3

It takes a little time, some sifting through junk, but its not that hard. Hence why some people get mad, don't help and I start posting random pics.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:37 PM
Myles wrote:Wow. JBO never fails.

http://www.j-body.org/members/

-> Advanced Search
-> "momo wheel" or "sparco wheel", click the drop down and change it to "Interior Mods"
-> Check "Show only Members with Pictures"

Wade through results.

Alternatively, you can go to any of the several manufacturers of aftermarket steering wheels websites and check those out as well. That includes and is not limited to Tenzo R, Momo, Sparco, etc.

Additionally, you can check out some of the websites that offer j-body parts (aplusperformance comes to mind) and take a look at their product selection.

Any other questions on how to find the information that is readily available to anybody with five minutes worth of time?

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:40 PM
I guess I just thought that people would be eager to post pictures of their rides, with their wheels and interiors, but jeesh I guess not. Man I hate it when people find it easier to poke fun and flame rather than to just post pictures.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:51 PM
you would get results very slowly by the time everyone started posting pictures. Searching might take a bit of time, but you'll get results faster in most cases.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 3:39 AM
www.myspace.com/r_rmotorsports

click that pics of my momo wheel and hub

h&rs-rksport-magnaflow-ebc-stoptech-vss-jlaudio-jvc

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:39 AM
You should get a chain streering wheel, that would be bad ass AND it would make your car do mach7.

dan

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search