sept. 30 show pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sept. 30 show pics
Monday, October 02, 2006 6:27 PM
well low budget held their first show and it was a nice show. small turn out. maybe 40 cars but for a first time effort not to bad. spyder j (another jason) followed me down and was nice enough to let me use his car as a supply truck for the chairs and canopy and cleaning supplies etc since he wasnt entring, and s1lver_nips(chris) met as at the show. it was during a juvenile diabetes event so we had allot of foot traffic around that made things quite entertaing. kinda get a chuckle when a little kid looks into my trunk and says " man he's got a supercharger back here with hydraulica and a nitrous bottle" lol and i got a chuckle when spyder ran over to hit the switches on the car when the girls cheerleaders were surrounding it (arnt you married? lol) silver(chris) had some new mods. we put on a set of 18's he bought off of jakalope i believe, a rear sway bar and half of a set of toyo tails (after two months of waiting he ended up getting two left inner tails, theres ebay for you.) the rain held out and we had a good day. i ended up taking home trophies for top 10 cars in attendance, best interior, and best audio visual so i was pretty happy. this was my first best of trophys ive gotten. while im rambling i also want to send a thanks out to Jason at A+ Performance for supporting me this year. Well on with the pics.

first chris's car.

chris heading off to the port o let with a magazine under his arm. hmmmmmmm.

spyder j's car

all three cars after the show

truck i thought was cool till jason told me the guy got his rear wheel off the ground by tying it up with rope.

my car on three wheels. cant really tell though. maybe i should go get some rope.

lingenfelter vette

nice truck

truck i was parked next to. this is also his daily driver

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: sept. 30 show pics
Monday, October 02, 2006 6:29 PM
YOUR SUNFIRE...gives me the chillssss, goosebumps, and best of all...a heap of horniness!

Monday, October 02, 2006 6:41 PM
Im going too need a towel....

I <3 Lingenfelters

Monday, October 02, 2006 6:58 PM
anybody know what kind of wheels those are on the first truck with the wheel tied up with rope?

i have been looking for wheels like that and those are perfect....any help would be great

http://myspace-613.vo.llnwd.net/00342/31/60/342400613_l.gif
Monday, October 02, 2006 7:02 PM
dude, thats not "tied up with ropes"

what you see are bumper supports to keep it from waving at you as you drive.

what he's doing is called a Dogleg. (same as SoundsGood's fire)

They look like TIS wheels

Monday, October 02, 2006 7:12 PM
looks like some fun. Nice J's

Your sunfire is simply amazing, i love it!

Monday, October 02, 2006 7:23 PM
sndsgood sayed above the pic:

truck i thought was cool till jason told me the guy got his rear wheel off the ground by tying it up with rope.

thats why i stated it.

but thanks for the wheel guess. I will see if TIS makes em.

http://myspace-613.vo.llnwd.net/00342/31/60/342400613_l.gif
Monday, October 02, 2006 9:18 PM
love your old wheels better. sndsgd

GOT ECOTEC?
Monday, October 02, 2006 9:26 PM
that vette gives me a woody.

SIG coming to an org near you!!!
Monday, October 02, 2006 11:50 PM
Stenger wrote:dude, thats not "tied up with ropes"

what you see are bumper supports to keep it from waving at you as you drive.

what he's doing is called a Dogleg. (same as SoundsGood's fire)

They look like TIS wheels

thats not a dogleg when you DO tie with a rope. saw it myself. as i was there (s1lver_N1p)....he mispelled it.

my carDomain updated 10/2/06

I've got premium. Yes I do. I've got premium. How 'bout you?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:09 AM
Jason dont forget who risked life and limb to get those clear lenses for you! Looks great as always man. Chris' car is def looking better. Surprised he could actually deal with not painting the 00 inners like we were talkin about..

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:37 AM
I wish I could have made it

"Of All The Things I've Lost I Miss My Mind The Most"
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:28 PM
amazigly I got three fingers under Jasons car (flat) that is with no rope. Even though I did not enter I still got some free stuff. O and just an FYI Chris was gone for about 25 min. and he was showing me some pics. of some girls he found in that mag. HUMMMM . Over all it was a good show and next year ill enter can you say WW type w kit . And the guy with the lingenfeter corvette was a Johnson co. Sherif he was actualy cool he and I talked for about 45min. he orderd the car as an auto so his wife could drive it he said that it was pushing about 660 at the crank and 598 to the wheels he was going to take it back up there this wintwer to have more work done on it. It sounded reel good when he got it sideways after he left the show.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 2:39 PM
Vette is sick. Love it

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:15 PM
Nice dogleg... You remember my dogleg at ITB? lol

The guy with the red and black truck is from my town, he's really stupid. It wouldn't surprise me that he tied it up with a rope.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:06 PM

rope or no rope. thats a sexy ass truck. would rather see it sitting down at shows tho.

red cav needs toyota inners, then its hot.

good pics.

that silverado is soooooooooooooo hot.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 6:12 PM
Looks like a good time. Great pictures.

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 6:24 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:

red cav needs toyota inners, then its hot.

got the correct inner in today. installin tom. the guy i bought them from on ebay sent me 2 left inner tails so i decided not to install one 95 and one 02 tail.

my carDomain updated 10/3/06

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:03 PM
that truck is most likely bagged (as opposed to hydraulics), and a traditional air bag (not air cylinder) cannot suck the wheel up into the fender like that, because its simply dumping air... and the wieght of the wheel keeps it somewhat inflated. thats tied up fo' sho'.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 9:02 PM
Sweet pics

Thursday, October 05, 2006 4:28 AM
sunflowerpower wrote:that truck is most likely bagged (as opposed to hydraulics), and a traditional air bag (not air cylinder) cannot suck the wheel up into the fender like that, because its simply dumping air... and the wieght of the wheel keeps it somewhat inflated. thats tied up fo' sho'.

yeah its bagged. i just think its bad to tie your wheel up with rope to make it look like its dog legging. either get cylinders or just lay it on the ground

s1lver. im amased he got you the right inner piece after waiting 2 months for them the first time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Thursday, October 05, 2006 7:14 AM
sndsgood wrote:
s1lver. im amased he got you the right inner piece after waiting 2 months for them the first time.

nope. ordered a new one from my uncle.

my carDomain updated 10/3/06

Thursday, October 05, 2006 3:18 PM
does anyone know what kind of rims those are on the red cavalier i really like those

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:39 PM

OH MAN! the things i would do to that car!!!!

nice pics

Thursday, October 05, 2006 7:19 PM
Oh my god, that Lingenfelter.... hoooooooly @!#$. Wow.

1983 Camaro Z28
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search