My J Is Getting Some Bling - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My J Is Getting Some Bling
Saturday, September 30, 2006 7:51 AM
I Know I kNow Alot Of People Dont Like Chrome Wheels On A J But The New Wheels I am Getting Just Hit Me Like I had To Have Them So what do you think

old wheels 17 x 7 ikon eclipse hyper black

i was looking at these ones in 18 x 7.5

katana destiny chrome But went To A Car Show A couple Of Weeks Ago And 4 cars had the exact same style so time to change it up a bit

so this is the rim i am going with 18 x7.5 , 40mm off set TEZZEN Struck wheel with 225/40/18 cooper zpt tires

so what you guys think , i know ill probly get flamed for chrome wheels on a j but i fell in love with these wheels from the time i saw them and they will be here by the end of next week

Re: My J Is Getting Some Bling
Saturday, September 30, 2006 7:53 AM
oh before anybody says anything it will be dropped come spring

Saturday, September 30, 2006 7:54 AM
sooo heavy, and sooo blingy

not my taste, but dont take it personally bro

i dont think those wheels would look good on any cars

Saturday, September 30, 2006 7:57 AM
heheh i dont take it personally at all , every buddy has there opinons but i am deffinately gonna see how i like them next week

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:11 AM
no offense.. why dont u wait till u get them and get them on to post about them? you dont need to tell us ur gettin them in here or in wheels or anything without pics of them on ur car..

Maybe if u had more of a post of ur car then towards teh end ur like "i have these coming aswell" its not bad.. but to make JUST a post about rims ur gettin.. whooo hoo!

but good luck with trying to pull those off.. i agree with navycav

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:15 AM
please god no

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:19 AM
sorry manta z i shouldve waited to get them on my car but i was asking for opinons if you liked them or not and you said no you didnt see i can change my mind and order a differnt set too , i didnt mean to offend anybody im just excited like a kid at xmas time and wanted an opinon

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:22 AM
right.. u can get opinions in a post in Wheels and tires... but posting in here would be if u had them on the car.. but any small car will have a hard time pullin off those rims..

Re: Opinon Please Number 2 Or 3
Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:26 AM
well manta how can i move it to wheels and tires than ?

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:48 AM
^^you cant, mods have to...but dont listen to manta hes a jerk :o

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:58 AM
i just threw up in my mouth

-Adam

Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:44 AM
i think they will look alright if u have a blingy car to pull them off
i.e Non-stock car lol

Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:51 AM
1999 Cavalier Z24 wrote:^^you cant, mods have to...but dont listen to manta hes a jerk :o

yes yes i am.. *Fes voice* No filler plate for you!

Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:56 AM
Whatever works for you. The only way I see them looking good is with a wild paintjob and body kit. Good luck.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 10:02 AM
ill reserve my comments till i see the end results

"Boost tuning"....... have you had your 8 PSI today?

future name of the winter shop!!!
Saturday, September 30, 2006 11:36 AM
this is the car they will be going on

and if mods can move this to whhel and tire forum please and thank you

Saturday, September 30, 2006 11:38 AM
sorry if mods can move it to wheel and tire forum its been a long day

Saturday, September 30, 2006 1:00 PM
i have a opinion,...... this will probably start a lot of shiznit, i think chrome is good, its for a cavalier, cavaliers are not meant to go fast.... ive never got into the speed becasue ive owned and got attatched to cavaliers. Turbo's.... intakes.... all that in my eyes is just for show. I know it makes your car go faster.... but whats the point imo to put 4 grand into something to make it run a few seconds faster. Put 4 grand and run 13 's14's 15's, and if your lucky 12's

Saturday, September 30, 2006 1:39 PM
BroughtDownKustomz (Blue Ace) wrote:i have a opinion,...... this will probably start a lot of shiznit, i think chrome is good, its for a cavalier, cavaliers are not meant to go fast.... ive never got into the speed becasue ive owned and got attatched to cavaliers. Turbo's.... intakes.... all that in my eyes is just for show. I know it makes your car go faster.... but whats the point imo to put 4 grand into something to make it run a few seconds faster. Put 4 grand and run 13 's14's 15's, and if your lucky 12's

i dont even know how to respond to that, i have the complete opposite oppinion

Saturday, September 30, 2006 3:45 PM
Both of them look too busy!

The Tezzen wheel looks like something people would put on a caddy or a lincoln

The Katana wheel, I am not too proud of, especially with the rivits ... too bad they didnt keep the Inspires

dan

Saturday, September 30, 2006 4:47 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879

Saturday, September 30, 2006 5:14 PM
I myself just put some Chrome 19 inch KMC Units on my car Do what u want Chrome looks good no matter what kinda car u drive....if they say something i just let the air go and the sparks flow on there nice paint

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:30 PM
Well i guess i will put my two cents in now lol. I have chrome 18s on my car and love them to death, wouldn't trade them for the world. pics in profile. but i really didn't like the ones you decided to go with, just look alittle to fancy, like something you would see on a lexus or something like that. and hated the rivets on the katanas. but at the end of the day its all it what you like and what makes you happy. post some pics when you get them on though.

Sunday, October 01, 2006 3:29 AM
CavviStyle 02 wrote:I myself just put some Chrome 19 inch KMC Units on my car Do what u want Chrome looks good no matter what kinda car u drive....if they say something i just let the air go and the sparks flow on there nice paint

wow, you sir are an idiot.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search