just some updated pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just some updated pics
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:04 PM
well here is my project on the works.......i have had it for about 2-3 1/2 years now
in the 4dr post is a pic from about a year or so ago...not much has changed....port and polished head and intake....milled the head...full exhuast.....z24 kit (side skirts helped put on by laurietaz...tazcav thanks again)
and i think thats about it..........i will post some pics of the port and polish job as soon as i get the film developed..(just got a digital cam) tell me what you think..also i am thinking about going with some sort of two tone black and blue where do you think i should separate the two colors??

all input is welcome

R.I.P. Micheal Geyman 2006

Re: just some updated pics
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:31 PM
Looking good, glad I could help.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:42 PM
Looks ALOT like my sedan before i got it painted. now mines all one color. but i want your wheels. lol. keep it up

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:15 PM
OK Here is my two cents on the car. You have a good start going but if you want it to look really clean do the following:
1. shave the door moldings and front bowtie
2. Paint the car one color perferably blue, don't forget the door handles and mirrors
3.get some side skirts
4. maybe get some euro clear headlights

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:37 PM
He has sideskirts. you just have to use your eyes. the front bowtie looks to be half done. and obviously he hasnt the money to get it painted yet. its PROGRESS. thats all that matters.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 8:06 PM
pretty much everything that has been said is true......i was actually getting ready to pull off the side moldings when laurie noticed that the door had been repainted...the car looks like enough of a project as it is i didn't want to add to the list of things that make it look bad

also it will be a little while before i get it painted b/c that is a lot of $$ and i am currently going to school and having to pay for it all so the fundage is a little tight if you know what i mean.

and the stupid bowtie tie, the hood must have had been re-painted at some point as well b/c it is off and the paint is all sorts of peeling off and it looks like crap

keep the comments coming

thanks

R.I.P. Micheal Geyman 2006
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search