Dash Peice # 2 roughed in! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Dash Peice # 2 roughed in!
Monday, September 04, 2006 12:59 PM
i got the right side of the dash just about roughed in. remember its not done, their are going to be some tvs, and gauges in some spots! Let me know!

Re: Dash Peice # 2 roughed in!
Monday, September 04, 2006 1:25 PM

Giddy Up....

l want to see it finished....

Monday, September 04, 2006 2:53 PM
That dash is gonna be hot.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Monday, September 04, 2006 4:53 PM
sweet man. I blame you for the reason why I just started my new dash too

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:08 PM
big poppa, sorry man ha ha..........im never satisfied with anything i do also. This dash im doing.... im sure you know....... since your doing the same, its crazy amount of work. You cant just lay fiberglass and sand it, its a lot of planning. Its cool to know how hard it is to do something like this, and then watching you do the same to yours! keep up the good work man! i love your ride!

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:11 PM
it looks huge
like it comes down farther than normal
im assuming youre gonna put something there like a huge ass screen right

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:19 PM
its actualy smaller than factory by a lot, it just looks large because its all one peice up to the window, their will be some screens in their to fill the space!

Monday, September 04, 2006 6:20 PM
yeah, i fully understand what you are saying. You'll be happy with it for a few months, but then you get an even better idea in your head, and well...you start over again. My dad thinks I have a few screws loose in my head most times since I keep doing things over again. Once he saw the dash on the floor he knew it was all over with lol.

keep up the good work man

Monday, September 04, 2006 7:13 PM
everytime i see you do work to the inside of your car all i can think to myself is how can you do it. I mean its gotta be hard workin on the car when you cant open the doors up right?

Monday, September 04, 2006 7:26 PM
i have no idea if im liking it or not. thats deffently something im going to have to see a finish product on to like or not.

Monday, September 04, 2006 7:42 PM
yo mike i like it ,, its gonna look crazy .. yu gonna have me hit it up with the brush you know it be tight..
and one more thing call me back fool.... i have a ? for you its monday night, 11 00 now.. later bro

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:58 AM
big poppa wrote:sweet man. I blame you for the reason why I just started my new dash too

I guess I cant blame vince if he blames you so you get my blame as well lol looking good man

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 6:39 AM
Jason Mcdaniel- what up man, sorry dude im goin through a lot of shiznit!, call me today ill answer!
BuMmRz (Stealthfire)- sorry to you to man! ha ha

Anybody have any idea on what i can put where.... i was going to put 3 tvs in the dash, one in the middle below the gauges, and one on each side of the dash? If i do that the tvs will have to sit pretty high up to avoid the steering wheel collumn. Which is fine but it will also leave a lot of room on the bottom!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:24 AM
you should replace your cluster with tvs and make it so it shows functional gauges on there some how.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:30 AM
Well they actually make LCD Head units that do that. Like My Pioneer has the VehicalDynamics Processor that displays all that bull @!#$. And i know there are better ones out there...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:32 AM
yea kinda like that ^^^ cept for when u turn the key on it changes to gauges and when u turn it accessories or whatever it turns to whatever he would be playing

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:56 PM
im just so happy you got rid of the old car and are sticking to the new one.. fiberglassing looks hmm... really wavy? I know you'll get to it with filler or something, just seems like maybe a tad more prep would help in the long run?

looks good man

The Home of Speed & Style http://www.sportcompacttuners.com/sct
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:11 AM
Hmmm... looking for more updated pictures, but seeing none...

What the heck man...I know you work faster then that...lol

My Car Domain
Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:59 PM
^ I agree...where are these pics...by now I'm sure the driver side area is glassed and test fitted!

Friday, September 08, 2006 8:45 PM
ha ha ill try and take some pics. this weekend. Im in the middle of doing something totaly off the wall. ha ha, i have the other side basicaly roughed in, had a hard time because the left side had to be 3 peices so that they all removed!.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search