Small Update - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Small Update
Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:41 PM
Finally got the before and after pics of my brakes up. Baer Decela Rotors & Hawk Performance pads. I LOVE them! I can stop on a dime and there is very minimum brake dust. I got them through Turbo Tech Racing. Great business to deal with.

The Goods when they arrived:

Before:

After:

Also The Euro Tails I'm rocking for the time being. I got them from Kyle (rawkfist) in a trade for some 95-99 stockers. I know most won't like, but it's only temporary. mainly due to i'm too lazy to swap on another set of tails. I am finally gonna start my custom tails soon. Ordering the stained glass paint for them tomorrow. I may end up pulling these tails apart and painting them black too. who knows...

Next up is a new hood to replace mine since it's starting to rust.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: Small Update
Saturday, July 29, 2006 12:55 PM
The tails actually don't look bad
Saturday, July 29, 2006 1:39 PM
Nice brakes

Saturday, July 29, 2006 2:51 PM
We have a good price on those rotors and pads still @ www.TurboTechRacing.com Sale price is shown on the site.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:17 PM
nice

I think I might actually buy that brake setup for by tan beater cav (silver one already has em)

Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:23 PM
yup the tails dont look bad but mine on the other hand... ya.... just horrible lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/819414
Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:40 PM
black is the only color that can pull off those tails keep em that way man. especially with clear corners and bumper lenses. Brakes look great in there to.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, July 29, 2006 8:51 PM
HEY those are mine!! STEELER

lol j/k i liked them on my black car but i needed clear lenses ... which are going to end up black anyways so i thought i would go with the 95-99 style. thanks!

the car is turning out great!! now you need to get that hood, and that body kit gravana needs to ship out to you!!

Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:14 PM
The01Cav wrote:black is the only color that can pull off those tails keep em that way man. especially with clear corners and bumper lenses. Brakes look great in there to.
I don't agree - only silver cars can pull off altezza's IMO. To each their own tho.

Lookin' good Brandon, you should come down and buy my hood 95-02 already black. One corner of paint is messed up tho - stupid DIY in my *younger days* lol

>>> What a great place JBO is!! <<<

Saturday, August 05, 2006 11:54 AM
wow, no flaming on chrome tails. thats gotta be a first.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:49 PM
no cav pulls off chrome altezzas
and you shoulda painted your calipers

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search