Well I bought a new car..... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Well I bought a new car.....
Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:24 PM
It sucks having 2 vehicle and neither one is drivable, so I said "F" all that @!#$ and went out and bought something.

04 Cavi base model 5-speed w/ 18,293 miles on it, yes it looks like a rental, tan with beige interior LOL. Condition is nothing to brag about, interior is nice and clean, no stains or burns or funny smells. Exterior has a preaty good scratch on the rear bumper and then little door dings and rock cips here and there. Its only 1 year and 11 monthes old so its still under factory warranty for another 1 year or untill it hits 36K miles.

I picked it up for $6,000

anyways........

Re: Well I bought a new car.....
Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:28 PM
Damn I didn't know 04's came with tan interior!?!?!?

Good buy! You gonna turbo it too? JK dude.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:28 PM
Never hurts to have another J in the family!

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:29 PM
nice.. esp for a beater.. interior def looks roomy

Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:29 PM
This makes 3 04 cavis all at one house hahahahah

Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:44 PM
lol family of J's nuttin wrong with that!! and go to love the tan interior!! just watch the coffee early in the morings.....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/819414
Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:51 PM
seats look like my parents old couch for the late 70s lol

Im out there Jerry and Im LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT
Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:29 PM
whats wrong with the other cavies??

Evolution of Cavyboy-->C22t--> C24na--->c24s/c
1995 Cavalier W/2k1 Engine
GM S/C 13.940@99.78pmh w/2.068 60ft
Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:54 PM
You going to put a hahn kit on that too.......lol

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:07 PM
damn dude 6k? I think i just found a new commuter car..

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:50 PM
short shifter, asap lol, nice car, good price too. Ill have to check it out sometime, want a K&N drop in for it? free, i dont need it and its just sitting around.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:02 PM
yeah i didnt think the 03+ came with a tan interior
thats the first ive seen

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:09 PM
The other cavis nothing is wrong with them.... my silver is still under major construction, its definetly not road ready, the red one is my sisters, my other car was my Jetta I bought for 2 breakfast burritos off a guy at work...... if you car here the death story http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=37568&t=37568

and no this one wont be boosted hahaha, I'm just gonna give it a K&N drop in and a short throw shifter, nothing else, well I say that now, eventually I might do front and rear strut bars and a mild drop with just springs. But this is my new daily driver / winter beater. Its ugly with no options but you can't find a newer car with less miles for cheaper. Plus the fact that I have plenty of spare parts for things break hahaha and I know this car inside and out from working on the silver one so much.

It is alittle noisier then I remeber my silver one being while it was stock, I plan on going to GM on monday I'm gonna complain that the engine is loud and it has a lack of power, I figure that way they will at least check the car over and see if anythign isn't right while its still under warranty, can't hurt. I dought anythign is actually wrong, cars runs great everything works but its worth a shot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:27 PM

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:12 PM
cavys all over the place man and 04s to boot

its a eco family lol

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:14 PM
lol daily drive/winter beater/ and a donor car is you pop your engine in the the silver beast. Can't get any better, for that price.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:14 PM
03lssportblue wrote:cavys all over the place man and 04s to boot

its a eco family lol

yeah but the wrong eco If the Jetta held up till next year I was gonna finish the silver car and buy a brand new Sky, but you have to do what you have to do

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:20 PM
oh yeah one other "mod" the silver cav came with the RDS upgraded radio, well it has the touch screen alpine now, so I took my sisters base radio with cd option out of the red one and stuck the silvers ones RDS radio in hers, now I'm gonna take her old cd radio and stick in the tan one hahahah

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:21 PM
Darkstars wrote:The other cavis nothing is wrong with them.... my silver is still under major construction, its definetly not road ready, the red one is my sisters, my other car was my Jetta I bought for 2 breakfast burritos off a guy at work...... if you car here the death story http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=240015&t=240015

and no this one wont be boosted hahaha, I'm just gonna give it a K&N drop in and a short throw shifter, nothing else, well I say that now, eventually I might do front and rear strut bars and a mild drop with just springs. But this is my new daily driver / winter beater. Its ugly with no options but you can't find a newer car with less miles for cheaper. Plus the fact that I have plenty of spare parts for things break hahaha and I know this car inside and out from working on the silver one so much.

It is alittle noisier then I remeber my silver one being while it was stock, I plan on going to GM on monday I'm gonna complain that the engine is loud and it has a lack of power, I figure that way they will at least check the car over and see if anythign isn't right while its still under warranty, can't hurt. I dought anythign is actually wrong, cars runs great everything works but its worth a shot

dude that link brings us to this thread lol

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:28 PM
LOL I edited my post to fix the link sorry about that hahahah

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:37 PM
Darkstars wrote:
03lssportblue wrote:cavys all over the place man and 04s to boot

its a eco family lol

yeah but the wrong eco If the Jetta held up till next year I was gonna finish the silver car and buy a brand new Sky, but you have to do what you have to do

i stand corrected lol

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:46 PM
nice! welcome to the world of owning 2 j's. i really like the new one, seems like a kinda rare combo.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:07 PM
Nice find...

Thursday, July 27, 2006 10:35 PM
hahaha nice buy Ryan!!
Friday, July 28, 2006 1:42 AM
UGGHHHHH!! That interior gives me gas... something to work with I guess.

Nice find!

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:30 AM
Nice DD there Better'n mine (the Satty) - tho I only paid $400 hahah.

What a great place JBO is!! <<<

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search