Lil Tribal Update!!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lil Tribal Update!!!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:25 PM
These are mostly unfinished but i figured I would see what you guys thought. When I get the car back I will post the final product out in the sun/day light. I would like to say thanks to the boys at Overall Custom and Collision for the great work.

My cardomain site
doublez@eastlink.ca

Re: Lil Tribal Update!!!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:32 PM
Really I think it is to buzy now for that car. I love the stuff done on the hood, but just not for your car. I really think that pic of your car by that water front was/is the best J-body pic I can think of right now. You have done some great things, but I just think it is over done now.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:34 PM
I like it! Looks really good.....I think it's set's off the car and might just have someone take a second looks to see the art work!

New Sponsors: Show Stopper Tuning, Turbo Tech Racing, Izn Trbl Inc.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:35 PM
We will see when I get some more pics done this year. I see the car everyday and wanted a little change. And they are ghosted in, so they wont be as noticable all the time. I think different is good and besides, when I get tired of it, Its just paint.....no problem changing to something else.

My cardomain site
doublez@eastlink.ca
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:42 PM
Well, you wanted everyones opinion, so i am going to give you mine, i think it's a little much also, i think you should've gone with something more like the little desighn in your sig, that's killer. On the second hand, it's reall not that bad though, especially since it's ghosted in. I do love the hood tribals though, you can see the skull in there, but IMO, flames are nice, but done too often, and on a hott car like yours, i think you should of done something a little more rare.....but that's my 2 cents, overall not bad man, keep it up!

NEW SIG COMING SOON FOR 07'!!!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:46 PM
brian mooney wrote:Well, you wanted everyones opinion, so i am going to give you mine, i think it's a little much also, i think you should've gone with something more like the little desighn in your sig, that's killer. On the second hand, it's reall not that bad though, especially since it's ghosted in. I do love the hood tribals though, you can see the skull in there, but IMO, flames are nice, but done too often, and on a hott car like yours, i think you should of done something a little more rare.....but that's my 2 cents, overall not bad man, keep it up!

I really wanted something different, and where im from....it is really different. But thanks for the comment....I can take it either way. but untill you go out on a limb and do something like this, it is hard to say how it will turn out right? But for now I really like it, and It can stick around for a year and we will do something a little more different next winter. Im gonna focus more on the interrior this winter coming, and try and enjoy the car for the rest of the summer.

My cardomain site
doublez@eastlink.ca
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:22 PM
very sexy, cant wait for it to be finished

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:22 PM
looks bad ass as of right now get some pics with it completely done im sure it ll look even sweeter

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:36 PM
b e a utiful....not to much, not to little. perfect accent to an already stellar car!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:41 PM
When i saw the first couple pics I was like.. Oh crap no!! Then I saw the completed pics and how they were ghosted in. I really like it Brad, very different and that exactly what your car was before, so I think it suites it very well.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:48 PM
i love it! im glad they are very faint they look great!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:09 PM
baller. that ghosted in is awesome looking. i cant wait to see that in the sun. post em up ASAP.

Round 1 Heat v Bulls 4-2 HEAT
Round 2 Heat v Nets 4-1 HEAT
East Finals Heat v Pistons 4-2 HEAT
NBA Finals Heat v Mavericks 4-2 HEAT
NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:09 PM
Sick!

Of course in a good way.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:50 AM
Thanks everyone....As soon as I get it back, I will post some out side pics.

My cardomain site
doublez@eastlink.ca
Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:39 AM
good.. I wanna see some day pics

Looks hot

Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:57 AM
brian mooney wrote:Well, you wanted everyones opinion, so i am going to give you mine, i think it's a little much also, i think you should've gone with something more like the little design in your sig, that's killer. On the second hand, it's reall not that bad though, especially since it's ghosted in. I do love the hood tribals though, you can see the skull in there, but IMO, flames are nice, but done too often, and on a hott car like yours, i think you should of done something a little more rare.....but that's my 2 cents, overall not bad man, keep it up!

I still love the car.

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:55 AM
well if it was one a plain jane paint job i would say no but since yours ain't plain lol its sweet looking

but i wanna see some shots of it done in the light

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:28 AM
Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:44 AM
looking good at first the mask scared me but i know how you feel by needing to add graphics i did the same to mine this year got the same reaction of ruining a clean car etc. imo it looks great bumps up the paint to give it that extra custom look great job excellant car

Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:12 AM
DownGrade for 2006.. sorry was tasteful...

no i its no so much nemore..

GOT ECOTEC?
Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:53 AM
because they dont' stand out makes it work.

When i first saw them thought it would be something that stabs you in the eye when you say it. but because its very light makes it look awesome!!

The hood is my favorite part!!

Good work.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:16 AM
i like it so far

Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:22 PM
I like the design! Needs better pics, you know it. Post some when you got some!

Car looks sweet as always!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 3:47 PM
One of the very very very few cars that is completely not my taste, that i completely love.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:52 PM
I like the fact the graphics are gosted in, but I think the pattern is a little too buisy.

Looks good though. I too, would like to see some shots in the daylight.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search