My cav got to meet my honda today - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My cav got to meet my honda today
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:59 PM
My cavalier got to meet my honda today. It's a 1987 Honda ATC 250SX. This thing is a awesome 3 wheeler. Also figured i'd give the cavalier 1 last bath cause I start a new job detailing at a chevrolet dealership and will prolly get tired of it really quick lol. Onto the pics. Please leave comments and what not.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Re: My cav got to meet my honda today
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:21 AM
Cant get ne love from the org? lol

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:25 AM
That bike....thing looks really tiny.

Car looks great. Have fun with the new job.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:31 AM
hehe man, the same thing happened to me. i work at hertz car rental detailing cars...needless to say i get bored washing my own cars. BUT it does rule when you can wash your car for free at work! thats sure a plus!

nice ride man.

Black 97' Z24
Blacked Out and Lovin' It...
"Z Yaaaa"
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:35 AM
Nice trike... I just picked up an '82 ATC 185S on Saturday for $250. It needs a little love but it runs decent.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:15 AM
yea this thing is awesome. deff got a lot of torque but 4 strokes usually do. it's a 5 speed with reverse and has elec start.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:52 AM
Reverse??? thats awesome, I think half ot the reasone three-wheelers are so fun is because they are dangerous as hell and eveyone knows it. My cousin has one similar to yours and I nearly killed myself trying to ride a wheelie all the way up their back yard hill last year at our Christmas party it was funny as hell.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search