tease tease..... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
tease tease.....
Friday, July 07, 2006 6:17 PM
well here we go, the first official tease pictures of the custom rear lip i have been working on, this is actually the second try, and i feel turned out alot more like what i am going for than the first. it still needs some tweeking, and will be getting resin tommarow after work. but i just had to post up a picture. ight tell me what you think. and all the fiberglass above the grey cloth will be getting removed, its just from the mold of the bumper i made to get the shaping right

Re: tease tease.....
Friday, July 07, 2006 6:20 PM
and that picture would be where?

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:21 PM
wow sorry, i coulda swarn i pasted that.. my bust, i cought it right after you posted

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:25 PM
hmm.. wondering how itll hold up.. mount it on the car and ill see how i like it from there.. but it pretty much looks just like the 03 LS sport to me.. maybe a lil lower..

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:26 PM
cool. reminds me of my friends charge speed rear lip for his RSX. should look good

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:47 PM
Kinda hard to see it in the grass but it does look like an 03 lip.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:09 PM
well the plan is to get it into fiberglass and then trimmed up then mounted to get a better look at her. i will keep everyone updated

Saturday, July 08, 2006 4:24 PM
i was gonna say......looks to me like an 03 lip.............

Saturday, July 08, 2006 6:25 PM
ABS plastic and fiberglass.....This is my opinion but im not sure if it will hold up. IF you can get it to more power to you. Looks good though

Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:24 AM
well the idea isnt to mold it, i am going to do a seprate lip that will mount on like most other lips. just a question from everyone here, how many layers of fiberglass should a put on? i was thinking somewere around 4 - 6. thanks

mike

Sunday, July 09, 2006 12:08 PM
5-layer glass is usually pretty good!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search