I saw Fast and the furious 3 - Photos & Media Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
I saw Fast and the furious 3
Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:19 PM
i like the race scenes the story line is mind numbing. Theres some wierd stuff like a Evo converted to rear drive. I wonder how they did that. do you think they took out the front drive shafts or did they have to move around every thing like when they build dsm drag cars? any ideas? the first scene is pretty cool theres a monte carlo vs a Dodge viper.
I dont realy like imports that much but i do have my favorites
there no 300zx's , starion/conquest, or any DSMs there was one RX-7 3rd gen and No TRD cavs

Re: I saw Fast and the furious 3
Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:24 PM
You expected a TRD Cav? lol....any j-body that has appeard in those movies are usually just an extra....

Anywho, im debating on whether or not to see this movie. Espically after seeing Vin in the trailer on TV now....Who knows, i saw the other two in theaters, why break the streak?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:26 PM
ANY TOPIC ON F&F SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:27 PM
get this @!#$ outta here, i saw the movie and it sucked!!!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:27 PM
lol, theres no reason why not to break the streak!! and i agree about the vin.... when i 1st saw the movie preview i was like sweet @!#$!! and then i saw vin and i was like.... BLAST!! but o well, ill try to go c it tuesday.... cheap night! lol hahah i aint payin full price

Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:28 PM
there was a fwd vw in the movie the movie the movie is pretty dumb but there are a lot hot girls in it.
Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:30 PM
but does any body know how they converted the Evo to rwd? II can figure it out?
Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:37 PM
.... ^

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:42 PM
Photos & Media Forum wrote:
A place to post photos, videos, and other media, of j-bodies new and old. 'Photoshopped' photos, and requests for changes should go in the Image Manipulation forum, however.

how is that related to the fast and the furious?

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search