South Central J-Meet - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
South Central J-Meet
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:39 PM
Just as the title states we had a small get together this past sunday a little cruze/meet, instead of doing another car show. There are actually 20+ members in the club only about half or so got to come out. Here are a few pics of the day.

More pics can be found here
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=19&i=33620&t=33620

Now that one of the little girl her name is skylar and she is a members daughter. Look she can float on air. She was running to me to tell me that sunfires suck. Which another one of our members taught her that.

All in all it was a good turn out that day

Re: South Central J-Meet
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:45 PM
Aww, cute little girl

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:50 PM
Alexis wrote:Aww, cute little girl

AND SMART!

J/k

nice pics

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:26 PM
I see every one would rather have there head cut in haft when they hit something with there there razor sharp front plate, thats sitting on there dash, rather than put it out side the car where should be..

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:59 PM
In texas you dont have to the cops say you do but you really dont. If they were to give me a ticket i would tell them show me a vette that has a front plate and i will then put mine on.

Yeah she just out of the blue hollerd SUNFIRES SUCK everyone just busts out laughing.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:10 PM
Theres only one fire...what a little...*****..jks. Seriously, im from canada and i thought texas was all sand, dirt, country like.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:35 PM
well there are parts of texas farther south that is like that, but in the DFW area nope but the heat feels like it sometimes though.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:37 PM
nice pics man....looks like a good turn out

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:40 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:Yeah she just out of the blue hollerd SUNFIRES SUCK everyone just busts out laughing.

NOOOOO that would have been hilarious to hear! Looks like she is practicing levitation!

-Brandon

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:25 PM
One of these days I'll make a Texas meet. Looks like you had a pretty good turn out. The OKJ's never seem to want to meet up.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:08 AM
R3D05LsSport wrote:In texas you dont have to the cops say you do but you really dont. If they were to give me a ticket i would tell them show me a vette that has a front plate and i will then put mine on.

Ok, if you take the cover off of a C5 the plate goes right there and I have seen them on C6s all the time so I don't really get it? People with Vettes don't always do it, like my dad, but it can be done.

The cover on C5's is just like the ones people have on their 95-99 Z24s

Anyways thats a really nice turnout of cars, (Jealous)

Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:40 AM
and to think that those are just a few of the vast amounts of j owners in the south central region...brings a happy tear to my eye...lol
Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:00 PM
yenkosupercar: ture i actually saw one yesterday, didnt look all that good but oh well. That was actually one of the first free mods was ripping off the plate frame. LOL

cavalier5366: You are so true if we can get the DFW J's, SAJBO crew, Atx J's, Houston J's, all together DAMN that would be crazy

here is a pic of one of the first official club meetings and thats not the entire club now we have about 6 new people with about 6 new prospects we geeting REAL big but then again thats how we do it in the dirty south.

Thanks for the comments everyone

Monday, May 29, 2006 6:57 PM
Really nice. Man I wish it was like that over here. cavalier5366- When I get my Z24 we going to have to set something up over here.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search