little photoshoot with my frined (theres a cavy) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
little photoshoot with my frined (theres a cavy)
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:26 PM
well we did a little photoshoot yesterday with the only 4 hours we had (before today) of no rain in 16 days straight so the cars are filthy

just wanted to show his car:dropped on canuck motorsport springs(was mine) ,Z24 spoiler (i still need to wetsand and buff it+was mine),rtx 17 inch gunmetal wheels,rk sport upper engine mount insert (was mine),custom strut brace (was mine),ractive air filter (was mine),billet shifter (was mine),mesh in stock bumper,piaa foglights: well almost everything was on my cavalier before i decided to sell it

and you can see my mercedes in the background(if you want a mod list or anypix of it they are also available)

Re: little photoshoot with my frined (theres a cav
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:28 PM
i also need to ask him for a few other pictures he took cause they show the car clean

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:51 PM
how did he cut out the outer portion on his bumper where the Z24 fogs would be at? and how did he get it smooth on the surface?

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:55 PM
thats not even a z24... why the hell does he have z24 badges on the fender? unless it is a z, and he took off the sideskirts, which is stupid

15.1@90.34mph
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:31 PM
^^^^^dougall has a point.......unless its a real z , the badges really dont make sense.maybe he is cloning it out. you never know. both cars look great nonetheless.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:35 PM
its a dealer badge (Z22) and dont wanna remove it cause theres peeling paint under it on the driver side

in fact it's a 5 speed 2200

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:00 PM
ah yes the cheap knock off lol.... i was gonna say. .it looks like a sticker over a badge

15.1@90.34mph
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:00 PM
Hmmmm....Z-22/Z-24..????

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search