Updated pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Updated pics
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:13 PM
Finally got some near completion pics uploaded on the ole cardomain

http://www.cardomain.com/id/lafngas333

Re: Updated pics
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:14 PM
lookin good bro, keep it clean

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:27 PM
awesome wheel/tire choice.

2 thumbs up!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:05 PM
I love your rims, I was going to get those originally but couldnt pass up the deal on my rims. hood, rims and headlights flow together great. Keep it up.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:56 PM
the powertrain warranty is almost up so im gonna be pulling the s/c,header,alky injection off shortly and then gonna be turboing it then after its turbo'd and tunned properly i plan on the type j then adding the pro stock spoiler in cf to my cf trunklid

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 5:16 PM
Nice.....1

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:39 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:awesome wheel/tire choice.

2 thumbs up!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:44 PM
Lookin great dude! Will you be keeping your cat-back when you go turbo? Or going to 3"?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:26 PM
cat back? i got the stans isuzu header to the stans 2.5' mandrel bent pipe right off my header but i will be redoing my exhaust once the turbo goes on

Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:15 PM
But isn't it two different pieces, the header and catalytic converter and then the piping from the catalytic converter back?

Thursday, May 11, 2006 4:04 PM
no converter

Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:41 PM
Ah I see.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:19 PM
so..........

my car will be changing how it sees boost rather soon, once i get my car back from the dealership (tranny work) im gonna be giving the gf an early b-day present by giving her my supercharger,header,air intake,alky injection and then going all out turbo

Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:16 AM
Nice clean ride, like the rims too. Done any internal work to that engine?

Saturday, May 13, 2006 9:55 AM
nothing internally yet but not going to until i have too which i also hope is later then sooner

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:10 PM
what you guys think bout me running a cf evo hood instead of the extractor?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:11 PM
LAFNGAS wrote:what you guys think bout me running a cf evo hood instead of the extractor?
i don't think that would look right

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:14 PM
An Evo would look good also imo, but if you decide on it good luck getting it...been trying for mine for a while now. Unless you are buying off someone that's got it you could be waiting a while.

Car's looking good.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:59 PM
i do like the extractor but i have also always loved the evo hood im undecided on what to do and i think it might be time for a change especially when i will be turbo'd soon and just sorta set a different tempo with the car and thought that with the openings in the hood the bov would be louder *ricer i know* but dont flame me too hard

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:03 PM
i think the exterior is perfect the way it is....just get that thing faster!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:51 PM
looks really good..nice and clean

My Other Ride

RIP Saint...Semper Fi.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:10 PM
97cavy22 wrote:i think the exterior is perfect the way it is....just get that thing faster!

im grabbing turbo parts as quick as i can find them.... got the HO manifold already w/adaptor so i dont gotta mess around as much, turbo manifold and turbo should be in shortly as well if things work out, for bov i was thinking bout the turbo xs rfl, trying to find a johnny race car intercooler

its sorta slow going but once i got my parts, the gf is getting the supercharger/alky injection/header/air intake for hers and then getting mine going

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:31 PM
you think i should leave the stock lip kit and and be sorta sleeperish or should i kit it?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:15 PM
So, am I seeing trak-lits and KDW's?

if so, that's my dream set-up for staying with an american wheel. Otherwise, its a jap wheel and KDW's! Is motegi a jap wheel? haha

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:09 PM
its the axis reverb in gloss black and 18'

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search