nice day, dirty car - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
nice day, dirty car
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:52 PM
i was bored today so i decided to take some pics of my car. i just love the look of my black primer. the car is gonna stay that way for a while. i've got other projects to work on. and yes, the car is really dirty.

here she is parked outside my townhouse

she's just a little dirty

jcaff decided to follow me out to the parking lot with his lowered z24. its such a clean looking car.

this is probably my favorite picture

and here's what my plans are for this summer

i just need to figure out the whole fuel situation and i'll be good to go. hopefully i can find someone who will build me a top feed conversion. i'd rather spend a ton of money on that, than have to run extra injectors.

thanks for looking. i know...tire shine, right...

Re: nice day, dirty car
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:13 PM
that dirty car deserves a spankin.

may i?

my only suggestion is to cut off the front plate holder from the opening. would make it a ton cleaner in the front!

otherwise i love it.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:13 PM
I like, get that turbo in there and have some fun!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:18 PM
damm man, your car is really nice and the primer job looks really good. hope the turbo project works out for you.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:55 PM
I would def. rock teh black primer for a while. looks good

-Brandon

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:16 PM
alias1429 (back in primer) wrote:i know...tire shine, right...
I guess you dont know... you dont need some.

The car looks much more agressive now than it was before.

- Darren

gmtunerz.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:38 PM
get the door skins........ that is all

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:01 PM
dirty elf wrote:get the door skins........ that is all

what door skins?

Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:35 AM
J Caff wrote:
dirty elf wrote:get the door skins........ that is all

what door skins?

x2. what door skins are you referring to?

Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:42 AM
lmao bryan.. they dont make door skins for the TRD sides.. ur thinkin of the drift sides which the TRD look way much better than drift..

Looks awesome man. Primer in general is always cool I think u should look into some Black projectors and corners.. and maybe tint the bumper signals.. dunno how that would look so im not for sure on the bumper signals.. maybe tint em black? well... maybe orange would look good since u got the 99 toyos.Good luck on the boost. Normally i dont like those rims.. but tey just seem to belong on your car.. Good job man

Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:05 AM
Lovin' the TRD and the flat black!

Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:47 AM
looks good, turbo it up and post some pics/vids/ times

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Friday, April 28, 2006 5:25 AM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
my only suggestion is to cut off the front plate holder from the opening. would make it a ton cleaner in the front!

otherwise i love it.

i've thought about doing that a few times, but the only thing that bothers me is the without that front plate holder, you can see the entire metal impact bar. i kind of like how the plate holder blocks your view of the impact bar. i dunno, we'll see what kind of mood i'm in when i have the bumper off to install the intercooler. it might happen, it might not.

Manta Z(The Primered One) wrote:
Looks awesome man. Primer in general is always cool I think u should look into some Black projectors and corners.. and maybe tint the bumper signals.. dunno how that would look so im not for sure on the bumper signals.. maybe tint em black? well... maybe orange would look good since u got the 99 toyos.Good luck on the boost. Normally i dont like those rims.. but tey just seem to belong on your car.. Good job man

i had jcaff do a photoshop for me that had black projectors and tinted bumpers lenses and i didn't like it at all. the front end seemed to be all blacked out and kind of blah. i think i'm gonna keep everything clear up front. and as for the wheels, i'm planning on getting rid of them. i liked them for a while, but now i'm sick of them. i want to sell them and pick up some 95-99 z wheels, and have a little cash left over to buy the last few things i need for boost.

JLAudioCavalier(1bad02cav) wrote:looks good, turbo it up and post some pics/vids/ times

i'll definitely be whoring it up with videos as soon as its boosted, now that i have a camera that can record videos. depending on how long the top feed conversion takes, i'd really like to have everything put together and running by mid june

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search