DONE! check it out. (56k, but a s/c) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DONE! check it out. (56k, but a s/c)
Monday, April 24, 2006 7:23 PM
Finally, im not sure if you followed my progress, but this past weekend we finished my body kit. The fitment of the BC2 kit was amazing. heres some pics. what do you guys think?

all the work was done by me and my dad.

some paint booth pics:

after untape and a quick buff.

my FAV pic so far

BLAH BLAH
my interior is next

Re: DONE! check it out. (56k, but a s/c)
Monday, April 24, 2006 7:25 PM
Looks real good, but are you missing an exhaust tip or something?

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:25 PM
looks great, clean as hell! You should seriously think about shaving the lock in the trunk though, kinda sticks out, but definately good work!

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:26 PM
NICE!!! how much was it? im looking to get my car redone.wasnt ur car already red? oh well..looks good

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Monday, April 24, 2006 7:28 PM
ya, third red paint job. I painted it with my dad. Paint was 200 bucks for a pint and some clear, reducer, blah blah. We used the paint booth, bc2 kit was 720. Yes, i do need an exhaust. big time. Im just not sure what to get. About shaving the trunk lock, i would but im scared that if i do, and i use the electronic button under the dash, someone will break my window and just hit the button.......

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:33 PM
jWagg wrote:ya, third red paint job. I painted it with my dad. Paint was 200 bucks for a pint and some clear, reducer, blah blah. We used the paint booth, bc2 kit was 720. Yes, i do need an exhaust. big time. Im just not sure what to get. About shaving the trunk lock, i would but im scared that if i do, and i use the electronic button under the dash, someone will break my window and just hit the button.......

Don't you have a trunk release next to the driver seat? how is a button any different then the trunk release. If people don't break in now to pull the factory trunk release, then why would they break in to hit a button they know nothing about under the dash?

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:34 PM
Looks incredible!! I love that picture you said is ure fav too!

"Louis, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child,
that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue
with a pervert" -- Peter Griffin
Monday, April 24, 2006 7:35 PM
damn thats nice

where in pa are u located?

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:36 PM
looks good

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Real cars don't make power at the front wheels......
THEY LIFT THEM !!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Monday, April 24, 2006 7:37 PM
VTLoki wrote:
jWagg wrote:ya, third red paint job. I painted it with my dad. Paint was 200 bucks for a pint and some clear, reducer, blah blah. We used the paint booth, bc2 kit was 720. Yes, i do need an exhaust. big time. Im just not sure what to get. About shaving the trunk lock, i would but im scared that if i do, and i use the electronic button under the dash, someone will break my window and just hit the button.......

Don't you have a trunk release next to the driver seat? how is a button any different then the trunk release. If people don't break in now to pull the factory trunk release, then why would they break in to hit a button they know nothing about under the dash?

I figured someone wouldnt get it. No, i have electronic trunk release. (2002 cav) Its on the dashboard, kinda under the dimmer.....You can set this thing in the trunk called lockout, Which pretty much disables the little button under the dashboard that pops the trunk. I like using the key, and the lockout system because noone can break into my car and hit the trunk button., It doesnt pop the trunk when its on lockout mode.

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:41 PM
i love that rear!

what did paint cost? can i ask?

Portage, MI

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:42 PM
Car looks amazing. Love the rims....paint the corners and headlights to match the rims and you have an amazing looking clean car

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:42 PM
nevermind on the paint question...i cant read

Portage, MI
Monday, April 24, 2006 7:47 PM
that is hotness, it makes me want my cavalier back.

j-body = NOMORE
Kappa = SOLSTICE
Monday, April 24, 2006 7:47 PM
thanks for all the good comments, i wanna get some good pics soon, its really nasty weather in pittsburgh right now.

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:56 PM
shes lookin real good! nice and clean. props.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, April 24, 2006 7:59 PM
dam man looks real tight, i think it would look sooooo much better with no trunk lock tho

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:25 PM
i kinda wanna be done playing. haha. I really wanna get a better suspension setup, and an exhaust.

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:29 PM
what about them taillights???

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:56 PM
looks good man, exterior is damn near done dude, tails dont need changing dont let people talk u into getting some altezzas or some crap !

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Monday, April 24, 2006 9:01 PM
i wasnt refereing to Altezzas. hees got something else in mind. and would be cool if he showed some progress on them.

Monday, April 24, 2006 9:10 PM
hope theyre not too out there, i like the nice clean simple look that car has right now

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Monday, April 24, 2006 9:36 PM
purty

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Monday, April 24, 2006 10:13 PM
Ya gonna get a spoiler netime soon? Dont get them aluminum ones..it would kill a red cavy... or any cavy for that matter. So since ur not gonna shave your trunk lock..does that mean you wont shave ur door handles?
Monday, April 24, 2006 10:27 PM
looks good but your worried someones gonna break the window and get in ... wouldnt that be a main concern not the "they already broke in, hope the trunk wont pop", if they are in the car isnt that bad enough

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search