New Bodywork - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Bodywork
Monday, April 24, 2006 5:09 PM
So. i was going to lunch at school today and i turn a corner and a lady pulls off the curb at that EXACT MOMENT. she nailed me hard. 2 weeks after it got broken in to. this cars bad luck. but anywho. on to the piks......

When bodywork comes there gonna have to put 2 new doors on (edge of front door is creased) a new axle or wheel in the rear (its bent inward wich you cannot see) some bodywork here and ther preferabley in the rear door jam and a full alignment for it. im not sure but it LOOKS like the B pillar is bent a little bit. its wrinkled by the hing but im not sure if it was there already. ill also need a new tire as mine has a slit in it. BTW there was NO damage to her 93 Chevy Beretta.

Re: New Bodywork
Monday, April 24, 2006 5:49 PM
Well if you have full coverage its gonna be a total. The damage is gonna far exceed the value of the car sorry to have to tell ya that.

Monday, April 24, 2006 5:56 PM
pfft.. that'll buff right out

Monday, April 24, 2006 5:57 PM
unfortuneatly i think your right. ill get like 2 grand for it. it sucks big time

Monday, April 24, 2006 5:58 PM
Time for a SS/SC. Good thing nobody was hurt.

Monday, April 24, 2006 6:38 PM
yeah tell me bout it. but unfortunatly i wont be able to afford a ss/sc for a long time in my life. im only 16. so basicaly with my job. im screwed if this thing gets totaled. ill get 2Grand max for it.

Monday, April 24, 2006 6:40 PM
you can get a decent car for 2 grand
hell my car cost 1700

Monday, April 24, 2006 6:42 PM
yeah, i know what you mean about bad luck....ive had three wrecks in three months...
damn car... i love it neway

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:02 PM
yeah. i just got done talking to my dad. he said if its totaled and i dont get @!#$ for the car.(wich i wont) that ther are other "alternatives" to get a new one. maybe ill get a truck out of this deal. im kinda hoping the car gets fixed tho. i put to much money and time in to the dang thing. oh well. i guess weel see when the adjuster calls.

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:10 PM
tell me that isnt sound deadner in your door jamb.

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:15 PM
o it is. i had to block those vents off. made alot of difference in rear door rattle. plus mine were broken and there was nothing filling the hole. so thats what i did.

Monday, April 24, 2006 7:18 PM
ouch man. that sucks

good luck to ya

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:09 PM
bye bye car.. sry to say

Mothers tell your kids that Drift Rear's are UGLY! lol
Monday, April 24, 2006 8:31 PM
yeah. its ok. not to worried. but this means that maybe i can get a truck now. theres a lifted bronco here in my town at a dealership for 4 grand. i bet i can pik it up for 3. oh well tho. weel see what happens with the adjuster tomorrow.

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:37 PM
HER insurance should cover it.. Sometimes they will give you a bigger number than you expected so that you don't sue for injuries you didn't notice at first. ::couh cough::
My brother got more than his car cost originally when a drunk lady slammed into him driving the wrong way down the road... Her expedition OWNED his mini cooper.. but now he has an S......

Cardomain|Myspace

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:42 PM
yea im hoping thatswat happens

Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:15 PM
So i talked to teh insurance company today and on Monday i have an appointment to see the Adjuster at 1:30. if Its not totaled there gonna cut me a check and let me go to an auto shop to get it fixed. So basicaly there settleing out. there also sending me a rental car. witch i thought was great since im only 16.

Monday, May 01, 2006 1:13 PM
Just got done with the insurance company and the chick did 1306.20$ in damage. its not totaled. thank god. and there paying for a rental car for me.i have to drop it off at the body shop monday. ill have it backby friday. i need a new door, front skin, metal work, and a thrust alignment. its nice. now i gotta order a new .org sticker tho. but oh well.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search