First time pic of my car - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
First time pic of my car
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:25 PM
Hey everyone. This is my first time posting pics of my car. I do plan on lowering it next after i get my lambo doors (tein basic damper coilovers). C&C welcome thanks!!!!

Re: First time pic of my car
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:34 PM
By time I scrolled to the front I forgot what the back looked like.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:41 PM
ya but check out that 88 Caprice Classic over there...brings back some good memories. OH and ya the car looks good man, very clean. just maybe make the pic a little smaller. keep up the good work

03z24

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:42 PM
sry bout the pic i cant seem to resize it. If anyone can do this for me i would appreciate it. BTW the caprice is my friends car there's like 6 at my school all done nice.
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:55 PM

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:56 PM
Gotta drop it. Tint the front two windows. Don't know if I like the wheels (but it is your car). And the tails....eeehhhh?????

Nice start!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:36 PM
STOP BEING LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE! DON'T GET LAMBOS!!!!!

Honesty your car is looking good, Do you really need Lambo doors? Lambo's don't even have lambo doors anymore..

Slam it, tint the windowa and enjoy Please don't wreck your car..

You will hate it after you get them put on trust me. Your will distroy your latches, the car will be loud in inside due to the face in this no bottom hinge, Then there is the risk of them falling..
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 12:54 AM
yeah they do, the "cheap" lambo is the only one that comes without em lol but on the subject of this car... tails im iffy on, wheels i like, drop will be nice, if u got the rears tinted darker cuz u could and the front is tinted lighter cuz of laws... should have done the rears the same darkness, it looks bad that way IMO, if the front isnt tinted and law permits u to go that dark, make em match, other than that not bad at all

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 3:19 AM
Thanks Jason for the pic. The front windows are tinted just legal (it doesnt look as bad just in that pic). I should have more pics in about a week. I love the wheels b.c they go well with the tails. Plus i got them for free from my friend so i can't complain. Thanks everyone!
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 5:56 AM
drop before lambos

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search