NIce day dirty car - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NIce day dirty car
Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:15 AM

Re: NIce day dirty car
Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:19 AM

Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:22 AM
does that say cobalt on your trunk?

Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:53 AM
rice r the fronts drag radials?

Sunday, April 09, 2006 4:41 AM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:rice r the fronts drag radials?

rice? how old are you? go back to delivering pizzas

Kevin-not a bad start. what else do you have planned for it?

Sunday, April 09, 2006 8:16 AM
Nah the er got ripped off cavalier, and the "DRAG RADIALS" like tough guy said are on there for a reason, i dont know wut plans i have for it but i am deffiently open for suggestions
Sunday, April 09, 2006 10:42 AM
I'd suggest lose the windsheild banner, altezzas, "dual" exhaust, and the white rims to start.

Maybe an LS lip kit and a Z24 spoiler would be a nice start.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 11:01 AM
i think it would look better if the car was lowered and had rims all the way around. i kinda like the rims, but like brandon said, lose the altezzas, get toyo's or something or stock would even work. the duals migh tlook ok with a kit. just get rims all the way around, rims on just the back looks dumb, no offense. its not bad as it is though, good start.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 1:13 PM
get the Z24 rims paint them black ( the star looking ones ) and scrap the banner then get a single catback and put back the stock tails or some toyota tails

then later on u should lower it and get more go

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Sunday, April 09, 2006 1:37 PM
I thank you for the suggetions i will lose the tail and get some toyota are they hard to install, the exhaust i am losing the exhaust any way tit only cost me 80 dollers for the magnaflow cat back i am just taking the y pipe off and mufflers i am looking for stock z24 rims but i cant find them and the car is lowered and where can i get toyota tails
Monday, April 10, 2006 7:52 PM
I have a blue Z24 spoiler for sale if you are interested.

Spoiler

I'm just waiting to see if this guy I've been emailing wants to buy it, if not, back for sale again

Monday, April 10, 2006 10:03 PM
yes it needs work

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:38 AM
JuggaloZeke wrote:I'd suggest lose the windsheild banner, altezzas, "dual" exhaust, and the white rims to start.

Maybe an LS lip kit and a Z24 spoiler would be a nice start.

So basically, remove every mod he's done so far?

Heh, the altezzas need to go, but the white rims look okay. Just put them on the front and you'll be good. Shave your emblems, expecially the Cavali on the back. lol. You might try shaving off the side moldings too to give it a nice clean look.

The windshield banner doesnt look THAT bad. Not a fan of it personally but it isn't hideous. The duals do need to go though. See if you can get some clear corner lights and some euro bulbs to go with them.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 8:51 AM
WELL good news Duals are Coming off, in place will be a apexi N1 muffler , i order clear corners should be here tomarrow, i am just putting my stock rims and tires back on (might paint the hub caps black for now) And i need a web site were i can get my hands on toyota tail lights !!!!!!! thanks
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:05 PM
Good news SHAVED EMBLEMS!!!!! windshield banner coming off to soon
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search