Daytime PIcs - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Daytime PIcs
Friday, April 07, 2006 8:08 PM
just remember body work isn't finished and it still is primered.

dedicated to phews.. i tried

Re: Daytime PIcs
Friday, April 07, 2006 8:10 PM
looks hot love the reverse lights not much of a fan of the hood or the eyelids they dont seem to flow all that well

Friday, April 07, 2006 8:12 PM
^^ ya i told him i wanted eyelids and he just did them when i take it back i am geting them lined up

Friday, April 07, 2006 8:21 PM
i liek it but im not feeling the hood dude

hmmmm.... I am confused, and the Blonde genius that is me,
does not easily get confused
Friday, April 07, 2006 8:33 PM
I applaud the work man, but I'm going to have to serve up a term I've only used for one other car on this site... Gaudy Monstrosity.

I'm sorry dude, I don't want to sound like a dick but thats I'm just being honest. The hood and the fender flares with those wheels look horrible and kill the car. I dunno, you might be able to pull off the flares if you got some staggered wheels with crazy dishes, but that hood is treason in my book.

-- John

Friday, April 07, 2006 8:57 PM
Dont like the hood at all.. I like the car in the sig better.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, April 07, 2006 9:02 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Dont like the hood at all.. I like the car in the sig better.
but props on the work

Friday, April 07, 2006 9:20 PM
D@mn, you ruined the clean look!!! Your car looked way better in my opinion in your sig. All you needed was an Evo CF hood or white Ram air hood and that would have been perfect!! Maybe the CF hood and CF trunk lid. Not diggin' the wide body or the hood at all.

But that is just my $.02. Not eveyone likes the same thing and that is what makes this hobby so unique and fun. So as long as your happy, congrats! I guess it will look different too when painted. Keep us updated!

Friday, April 07, 2006 10:16 PM
hate to say it but im with the rest of em.. i like the look in the sig better

but, i will reserve final judgment when it gets painted and all the body work is done

the hood isint bad ... it just doesnt match anything on ur car

meck pulled it off tho

Friday, April 07, 2006 10:21 PM
as for the hood, hoods like that when viewing the car from the side, completely ruin the whole shape of the car.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Friday, April 07, 2006 10:31 PM
god I really dont dig it.............Lower it and get some off set on the wheels, then get a CF hood and trunk lid and be done, until then i think its flamin

Ever one lives 1 page at a time, some stories are longer than others. R.I.P to one of my many best friends. Keep all the tuners safe. See you soon, Love ya man.

Friday, April 07, 2006 10:34 PM
I really liked your car when it was the way in your sig. Now, it just looks..awful. I hate to be honest and say it but I think you should re-think the whole thing.

Friday, April 07, 2006 10:39 PM
get rid of the hood asap imo, and make the reverse lights in a circle. after that its golden

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Saturday, April 08, 2006 3:58 AM
That hood has NEVER looked good on ANYONE'S cavalier....period.

If that's the look you're going for then by all means, do it. It's your car and your choices on what you want is what makes your car unique from everyone elses....even if they don't have the same taste as yourself. Keep moddin.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 4:09 AM
Yeah, not feeling it dog, looked alot better before. Props on the work/time spent.

Thanks,

Big-L (Luc)
'04 Sunfire SL
http://www.totalsportcompact.com
Ottawa's premier car and lifestyle event!

Saturday, April 08, 2006 7:15 AM
Please lose the hood! Only thing I like is the rear.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 7:29 AM
I want to say something, but I really dont know how to say it.

must be tough to put that much money into your car, then to have most disagree with it. I know if I was in your shoes, I would be nervous about taking the next big step after some of the comments.

Good luck with the future commitments....

Saturday, April 08, 2006 7:31 AM
get some insane deep dish rims and a stock hood and it will look amazing good job on work though

"Boost tuning"....... have you had your 8 PSI today?

future name of the winter shop!!!
Saturday, April 08, 2006 7:45 AM
props on the work at hand but i must agree on the hood, havent seen j's that look good with that hood. i agree about the lookin your sig, view may change with deeper rims to fill in the gap and lowered. good job on your work and look'n forward to the finished product.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:39 AM
Those eyelids really bug the hell outta me..

Saturday, April 08, 2006 9:58 AM
John Piparo wrote:I applaud the work man, but I'm going to have to serve up a term I've only used for one other car on this site... Gaudy Monstrosity.

Gaudy Monstrosity

Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:15 AM
I dont have any crazy mods done to my car like that thing does, but i do have to say. All except for the hood looks great. Different hood and some bigger deep dish wheels would make that look WAY hot! Good work so far though.

"Lil Brudder! He's got the heart of a champion!"
Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:28 AM
i still don't like it

Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:18 AM
WOW!!!! You guys are ruthless ... you really know how to kill someones hard work. As much as people hate it ... I see some potential in this. Im not going to say anything, but I will keep my comments until the car is finished.

danWOW!!!!

Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:19 AM
liked it better before. it looked hot the way it was. kind of looks like an attempt at mecksters car.

Obsessive Behavior of Columbus - Forums - SIGN UP!
http://obc2.proboards78.com/index.cgi
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search