New Toys!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Toys!!
Friday, April 07, 2006 4:11 PM
I've had the Tein Basic Dampers on for a couple weeks. I love them!! Need to adjust a little bit, the drivers front is a bit lower than the passenger front. Rears are all the way down and fronts are halfway.

Picked these up today. Addco 25.4 mm front and rear bars. Installing rear this weekend. Front, maybe late next week.

Comment Away!!

Go Go OG Traction!!

Re: New Toys!!
Friday, April 07, 2006 4:17 PM
looks great. z24s should have come that low from the factory

Friday, April 07, 2006 4:20 PM
I agree. Then I wouldn't have had to buy the basics!!!

Go Go OG Traction!!
Friday, April 07, 2006 4:37 PM
What up Nick the car looks hot finally lowered. We lowered Casey's car last weekend, a huge difference. Nice sway bars I got the eibach front but still need a rear among other things, oh well . Gimme a call sometime.

Friday, April 07, 2006 4:43 PM
Hmm, like an ass, I forgot to give props to the sellers of my toys. Got the sway bars today from Brad at Never Enough Auto in the group purchase. Excellent service. Went out of his way to ensure I could pick these up at the last minute. Great guy. The Teins i got from Jason in the group purchase. Again, a great guy to deal with. I recommend both.

Chewy likes Cake!!! wrote:What up Nick the car looks hot finally lowered. We lowered Casey's car last weekend, a huge difference. Nice sway bars I got the eibach front but still need a rear among other things, oh well . Gimme a call sometime.

Sure will buddy. I will be down in a few weeks. I'll call ya.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Friday, April 07, 2006 5:14 PM
...and you got the Tein sampler ride from Joe!

Nice! You got the new Addco rear BTW which installs identical to the Eibachs, versus the Addco James and I have. Found that out installing Gregg's rear.

Going to Martin tomorrow, or ....we'll see.

Friday, April 07, 2006 7:48 PM
looks hot, not low enough, but looks hot. get to ordering new springs for those teins fool.

good luck with the sway bar install! dropping subframe is fun fun!

well worth it in the end to do a front bar.

i would never do JUST a rear.

now trade me ur Z wheels + cash for my 18s.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Saturday, April 08, 2006 7:58 AM
nice toys, enjoy!

Saturday, April 08, 2006 9:39 AM
looks great. looks like the front needs to come down a tad more. Rear lip and spoiler look great too.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 12:59 PM
Looks great! Have fun with your Addco sway bars! They redefine how a car should handle a corner at full speed.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 2:26 PM
very swet, get them bars in there and let me know how they help with the stiffy

Saturday, April 08, 2006 2:29 PM
Have fun with your new goodies....nice ride also!

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Saturday, April 08, 2006 2:37 PM
Well I got the rear bar on a few hours ago, so far i like it. Havent really had a chace to try it out. Cant wait to get the front bar on.

Joe- How was the track? Wished i coulda gone too.

Jay Van- I kinda do wanna go lower. You and Joe are rubbing off on me. lol. Yeah I feel the same way about the bars, i'm excited to get the front on. As for your wheels, how does 50 bucks and my stockers sound?

Everyone else- Thanks for the comments.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:14 AM
Took some more pictures today. It was too nice out not to. Nothing wrong with being a picture whore is there?

She needs a good polishing really bad. That will come in a few days.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:30 AM
Dont tell me those pics you just posted are of the car all the way slammed? I hope not lol *crosses fingers*

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:32 AM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:i would never do JUST a rear.

Me neither.

Anyhow, car looks great Nick, major improvement! Now you just need some nice 17's.

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:36 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:Dont tell me those pics you just posted are of the car all the way slammed? I hope not lol *crosses fingers*

Well, the rear is all the way down, yes. You can buy 1 inch shorter rear springs from TEIN. The front is only halfway down though. When are yours getting here? I want to see them on.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:39 AM
OG Nick wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:Dont tell me those pics you just posted are of the car all the way slammed? I hope not lol *crosses fingers*

Well, the rear is all the way down, yes. You can buy 1 inch shorter rear springs from TEIN. The front is only halfway down though. When are yours getting here? I want to see them on.

Hmm..
Mine will be here on Thursday.. Should be installed over the weekend. I have goldlilnes on right now and my ride height looks exactly like yours in the rear.. Whats the drop Tein claims on these coilovers, do you know?

Still looks good on your car man, nonetheless.

306 TQ
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:41 AM
that Car must over-stear like a Mo'fo' with with a bigger bar on the back..

But it may not be the safest or fastest way around a conour, But it's for sure the most fun.

looks awsome thou.. I wish my suspension was done..
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:43 AM
I believe TEIN claims a 2.5 inch drop max but don't quote me. Right now I can only fit 2 fingers in the rear, and i have skinny ass fingers. I think you will be pleased.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:45 AM
J,wRight wrote:that Car must over-stear like a Mo'fo' with with a bigger bar on the back..

But it may not be the safest or fastest way around a conour, But it's for sure the most fun.

looks awsome thou.. I wish my suspension was done..

Hehe...Yeah you can feel the ass swing out on some of the sharper turns if you tap the breaks or let off the gas. Its not to bad though. Front bar should be on this week.

Go Go OG Traction!!

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:47 AM
OG Nick wrote:I believe TEIN claims a 2.5 inch drop max but don't quote me. Right now I can only fit 2 fingers in the rear, and i have skinny ass fingers. I think you will be pleased.

Oh yeah, I hope so.. Im sure ill like them..
You gonna be at the JBOM bbq? Im trying my best to come up from Columbus to meet all you guys.

306 TQ
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:51 AM
I would love to but a friend of Joe and I has his wedding that day. LOL. I still going to try to get there some how, either late or early, depending on when the wedding is. But the wedding is in the Kalamazoo area. So Joe and I might not be able to make it to the BBQ

Go Go OG Traction!!
Monday, April 10, 2006 11:54 AM
^^Welp I won't be seeing you guys there lol, weddings are all day events pretty much

306 TQ
Monday, April 10, 2006 3:59 PM
na na, I saw it before you guys did! LOL

"I was gone for a minute, but now I'm back..."
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search