i now own 3 Js *PIX* - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
i now own 3 Js *PIX*
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:40 PM
ya so i now have 3 J-bodys lol
90 Z24
90 4dr made to look like a 91-94 Z24
91 Z24
heres some pics,i forgot my camera was on B&W and when i realized it was the battery died,so ill get some better daytime pics later

and now i dont know if u guys are ready for this mod lol

ya i know ur all jealous haha
IMO not bad for $200 and i think the owner is kickin her self in hte ass after i told her i got it started today lol

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Re: i now own 3 Js *PIX*
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:43 PM
WOW! I need that headliner!!!!!!!!

good buy for 200 though

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:33 PM
i wanna do that but in luis vatton to my headliner

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:52 PM
no you dont

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:03 PM
Love them 2ND Gens don't cha? LOL
I miss mine...

"I was gone for a minute, but now I'm back..."
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:06 PM
you turned larry the cable guy into a headliner.....Thats Awesome!! lol, your my hero.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:12 PM
pimp headliner lol

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:17 PM
dude i want that headliner.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:28 PM
i think im gonna toss the headliner on ebay

argh this car is making me angry lol it didnt run when i bought it and i checked the fuses and teh ECU fuse was blown,so i replaced it with another 10amp fuse and she fired up and then died after 10 mins, now before i checked the fuse i was checking the fuel pump, blower motor relay and i snapped the bolt of that held them down to the metal bracket so they where jsut dangling while the car was running, do they need to be attached to the bracket so they have a ground?

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:15 PM
Its trailer'd form place top place....not a good sign.

The headliner....OMG!...I think my right eye is blind, left is not much better!

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 8:28 PM
what do u mean its trailored from place to place?i trailored it home cause i bought it as is and it wouldnt start and a brake line needs to be fixed

Thursday, April 06, 2006 5:51 PM
not bad for $200CDN
lol
well heres a couple more pics,but i took them to late :icon_evil

hmm i wonder if that big puddle of brake fluid is why my brakes barely work? lol

clearcaots messed on the the hood,and the 90 4dr beside her, but wait the 90 looks teh same as a 91-94 :icon_eek: lol

and i had a helping hand tonight
look at that face,hes giving her! lol

taking a phone break....

and back to work....new electrical racing strip from weeman? lol

Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:37 PM
what is with your pics and rusted J's? The 3rd gen in one of those pics has rust too.

I woulda kept my $200

My Myspace Page
Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:49 PM
what do u mean whats with my pix? and its 1 car with some rust on it,what else are u referring too? i have spare fenders to cut up and have a shop with a welder so its a easy fix IMO

the 3rd gen isnt mine,as u can tell the car is in a apartment complex

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search