Widebody update thread.....very begining til now - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Widebody update thread.....very begining til now
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:13 PM
Okie dokie, never hardly post at all, figured it was about time that i share my car with everyone from beginning until now...oh joy

-Way back when, summer of 2002 i think..first got kit painted-

-I was content with with, except was still wanting the drift front. Then I busted a sideskirt, fixed it myself and the moddin bug got me...2004-

-These are reposts but show the begining work on the widebody...late 2005 early 2006-

-These are the most recent, taken today..I know, looks like little progress but no steps are being overlooked, finishing should come within a month, maybe a little longer...Apr.5th-

Open to comments and suggestions!

Re: Widebody update thread.....very begining til n
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:18 PM
Wow nice work, that's going to be hot when you get paint on it!

15.149 @ 91.26mph 3-18-2006
Re: Widebody update thread.....very begining til now
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:20 PM
I'll be looking forward to seeing the results. Looks like you're doing everything right.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:21 PM
Wow...nice work...have you decided on rims?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:35 PM
Cant wait to see it finished.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:49 PM
Insane man, looks awesome! I gotta vote for some bags and 18s

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:53 PM
Nice! But I wouldn't leave those vents alone like that. It would look better if the wide body is extended on the doors.

- Darren

gmtunerz.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:56 PM
Holy crap, if I could only ATTEMPT something like that.. Nice job.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:00 PM
whoa...thats's some amazing work there...keep it up, cant wait to see the finished product!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:14 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Holy crap, if I could only ATTEMPT something like that.. Nice job.

go for it Dave

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:55 PM
looks like very good work

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 4:59 PM
What color are you going with it? Looks nice BTW!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 5:00 PM
[quote=Shädowƒire (mahcmos)]Wow...nice work...have you decided on rims?

Nope, not yet...Can't make up my mind on any, also so broke with everythign else that is going on with the car right now. Hopefully after the bodywork is complete I'll be able to come up with a good idea what rim will fit nicely

96projectz24 wrote:Insane man, looks awesome! I gotta vote for some bags and 18s

Got plans for bags and most likely 19's!

To everyone supporting me, thanks a ton! It really helps me keep focused on the goal for the car and not to cut any corners. For those talking paint, it scheduled to be shot in Daytona Blue in just about a month, right after the whole top section of my car is overlaid in carbon fiber Bah, im so broke *hint hint* (someone sponser my a$$!) hehe

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 5:56 PM
VERY FREAKING NICE!

Awesome work!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:08 PM
Lookin pretty good. Looks like everything was done right. You've made me so exctied to start on my widebody project. I think that Predator hood will look awesome on your car... especially with that blue color you showed me. I just hope everything is exactly how yah wanted it... remember don't settle. If you're not happy with something make sure it's changed before the paint it sprayed, but I love it and cannot wait to see it finished.

I think you have to go with some black 19s with a polished lip... or gun metal with a polished lip. I think I've shared with you my choices before. But again-- cannot wait to see it finished!!
Luv it!

MANY changes soon to come!!
Proud member of JBOK!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:10 PM
nice work man cant wait to see when its finished

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:15 PM
VERY NICE! i love how u did the bumper under the hood between the headlightslike the Type J front is.. definatly waiting to see this done.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:19 PM
Finished product will be a pretty site! Keep us all up to date on the progress!

Ill give you 4 HeH!

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:41 PM
Is that your car in the shop, i thought it was mine since you pretty much did everything the same. Looks good, keep us posted.

LOVED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECT BY ALL....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:43 PM
.blu.2.carbon. (jball) wrote:For those talking paint, it scheduled to be shot in Daytona Blue in just about a month, right after the whole top section of my car is overlaid in carbon fiber Bah, im so broke *hint hint* (someone sponser my a$$!) hehe

Mmmm CARBON FIBRE!!! That will look sick... I'm totally jelous! Got the CF trunk and hood to match I hope... and a wing? or wingless?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:47 PM
love how the bumper meets the hood, very nice. Good job. keep us posted

My Myspace Page

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:51 PM
NICE WORK!!!! Everything's looking great!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:46 PM
Ashley Becker wrote:Is that your car in the shop, i thought it was mine since you pretty much did everything the same. Looks good, keep us posted.

I can't tell if you're being smarta$s in this post or if you're just joking with him. If you weren't trying to be rude, then I am sorry but I hope you can see how your message to him can be portrayed as being negative. If you were trying to be negative then cumon... there's only soo many things that can be done differently with these cars. I'm guessing u didn't mean it like it sounds though. Also, fix your sig... I think u meant to say RESPECTED by all.

MANY changes soon to come!!
Proud member of JBOK!
Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:57 PM
Ashley Becker wrote:Is that your car in the shop, i thought it was mine since you pretty much did everything the same. Looks good, keep us posted.

not to sound like a smart a$$ or something but by no means am I going for a carbon copy of your car...i know what you're sayin but there is only one widebody kit the was made for a cavalier, one spoiler that fits with my plans and i've had the drift way before i went to widebody, and i sure as hell wasnt changin kits... if i was to do bc2 then a.jones could say i copied him.. hell, one could say you copied meckster...but i know you didnt.. I do appricate the support though, thanks for the kind words. I think when it's all finished you'll find that i didnt copy you, some styling ques are the same, but it'll look a bit different than yours ;-p

ANYWHO, lol, the front bumper...glad you guys like it! Send thanks to Samantha, I purchased it from her over last summer, she made the mod to it....i agree its great looking and I'ma rock that thing with pride!

and Samantha, cant wait to get that hood, yummy!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:01 PM
~ *_(Samantha)_ *~ wrote:

I can't tell if you're being smarta$s in this post or if you're just joking with him. If you weren't trying to be rude, then I am sorry but I hope you can see how your message to him can be portrayed as being negative. If you were trying to be negative then cumon... there's only soo many things that can be done differently with these cars. I'm guessing u didn't mean it like it sounds though. Also, fix your sig... I think u meant to say RESPECTED by all.

Not trying to be a smarta**, his car looks identical to mine when it was in the shop, if you would like me to post pics then i will.

Quote:

not to sound like a smart a$$ or something but by no means am I going for a carbon copy of your car...i know what you're sayin but there is only one widebody kit the was made for a cavalier, one spoiler that fits with my plans and i've had the drift way before i went to widebody, and i sure as hell wasnt changin kits... if i was to do bc2 then a.jones could say i copied him.. hell, one could say you copied meckster...but i know you didnt.. I do appricate the support though, thanks for the kind words. I think when it's all finished you'll find that i didnt copy you, some styling ques are the same, but it'll look a bit different than yours ;-p

Don't put word in my mouth, if i said you were copying I would have said you were copying, I said that it looks like my car when it was in the shop. Don't read to far into things especially when the words you used never came out of my mouth

LOVED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECT BY ALL....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search