Only one visual mod remaining now!!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Only one visual mod remaining now!!!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:33 AM
I got my window tinted today, I'll have to get back for a couple of things, such as the band full of small dot in the rear window, if it don't get all white like it should do, the guy will just cut this part and paint it black (don't know how but he know what he's doing, he have a good reputation). It cost me less than expected because my interior is all ripped apart so his job was easier!! Only thing that remain to do with the look is to match the mirrors and the handles with the car and fix two nice dents on my front bumper... dumb winter!!!

And here what I'm working on, this and my projectors (I started them, but the weather didn't gave me the chance to mount and adjust them correctly. I froze my fingers once just to try the angel eyes ). It will be done soon!! I'm also painting some interior parts, putting B-Quiet all around in the car..... Hopefully now my pockets are empty so I'll finish all this before starting on something else....

No more painting, sanding or any of this crap after that, I'll just do performance mods!!

Re: Only one visual mod remaining now!!!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:36 AM
Look'in preety good...keep up the good work!

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:44 AM
did u get ur side windows tinited? Looks like you did a little bit. Or maybe its cuz i am use to my 5% over my 20%.

Looks good though

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:07 PM
Gotta love the dot matrix on the rear window. You can either paint it or put a strip of black vinyl across it. Both methods work. I've had to do it many a time on several customer's vehicles.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:46 PM
looks really nice!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:05 PM
what %s did u get on front and rear sides?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:40 PM
Yeah, % and $ would be nice, please.

Also, how much have you been quoted for getting the mirrors/handles painted?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:59 PM
your car would look tits with a carbon fiber hood, do they make them for that year yet? if so you should save up and get one

and i would say to get a spoiler for that back end, i only like the 2 doors without the spoiler if they have a body kit (these are just my opinions, they dont really matter )

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:00 PM
I don't know if it's right but I think it's 35 for the doors, 45 the small windows and limo tint on the rear (don't know the . It was done for 207 CDN (around 177.915 USD), whatever the tint I took! 3 year warranty!! Pretty good deal, at least the best I found where I live right now!! I didn't got a quote yet for the paint but I will once I have a job!!!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:03 PM
carbon fiber hood may be something to look at, but it will be once the engine is boosted. More to save weight than for look, but I admit a nice one would be cool!!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:12 PM
I think the car looks really good. i like those rims aswell. tint makes me want to pursue getting tint even more.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:01 PM
Da Ghost (Qc) wrote:I don't know if it's right but I think it's 35 for the doors, 45 the small windows and limo tint on the rear (don't know the . It was done for 207 CDN (around 177.915 USD), whatever the tint I took! 3 year warranty!! Pretty good deal, at least the best I found where I live right now!! I didn't got a quote yet for the paint but I will once I have a job!!!

Woah thats pricey for tint man.

I paid 125 cash (can funds) for mine, 5% and 15%.

Lifetime warrantee.

Looks good though.

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:45 PM
SpcmnSpff302 (The Link Master) wrote:Also, how much have you been quoted for getting the mirrors/handles painted?

shop did mine for free... but they were also doing a few other things, like replacing my winsheild and hood

if u need to get any work done, just ask.. im sure most will just do it for free

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search