YAY... I <3 UPS GUY - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
YAY... I <3 UPS GUY
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:40 AM
The UPS guy brought me a present today..

What could that be ?!

Oh.. Big peices of metal I dont know what to do with..

Thanks Joe.. its a good looking kit, esp. for the price

Now next week pics of it on

Re: YAY... I <3 UPS GUY
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:46 AM
Wow... ANOTHER person adding Lambo doors to their cav!

My Car Domain
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:50 AM
I was poor when it was popular

That and im the only person in my town that has them.. our club goes to al the shows in the area.. yet to see it..

Indiana is in a 3 year time warp.. so for all intensive purposes.. this is cutting edge

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:50 AM
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:51 AM
they look like clamps to me

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:59 AM
Karnage wrote:I was poor when it was popular

That and im the only person in my town that has them.. our club goes to al the shows in the area.. yet to see it..

Indiana is in a 3 year time warp.. so for all intensive purposes.. this is cutting edge
Err, you mean intents and purposes, right?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:00 AM
heh.. yeah

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:01 AM
lol...cool

"I was gone for a minute, but now I'm back..."
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:03 AM
actually, not to burst your bubble or anything, but there was a kid with a white cav our the meet at ritters awhile back who had lambos....

either way... its your car so congrats!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:12 AM
oh.. well.. I meant in Anderson for the most part..

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:39 AM
Enjoy....

Silver Stripey makes your Day!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:47 AM
give em a break lol.. nice @!#$, id get some

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:51 AM
id bang

Jbody Club of Ontario February 2006 Car of the Month
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:28 PM
Thanks for the comments guys... keep them coming

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:28 PM
you will like them just make sure you take the time to line them up! i just sold mine the other day

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:31 PM
yeah.. im trying to find out how to install them the easiest.. me and MantaZ are gonna install them next sat. so im currently taking any tips.. I thnk theres a way to not take the door off... so that would be the best

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:37 PM
nice pick up

i'm not sure if i want to get them yet

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:38 PM
Hmm... Cool. I have a buddy that just got the same ones. He asked for my help to put them on but i have never done it or looked into it. His fenders are molded to the front bumper so he cant take them off. Is there a way to put them on without taking the fenders off?

Sorry to get off topic. The car will look great. Get them on and take some pics.

Go Go OG Traction!!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:44 PM
I think.. but thats when you have to take the door off.. but I could and may well be wrong

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:56 PM
Well we are well prepared to take the doors off. But not the fenders lol. I feel bad cause I told him if he ever needs me to work on his car i would be glad to, and this is what he picks, the one thing I know nothing about. lol

Go Go OG Traction!!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:01 PM
come on now you know im the master here... I havnt put on lambo's before but im sure i can figure it out... i know lineing the doors up will be a bitch b/c when i took my car apart to paint it that was one of the hardest things putting back together... I'll help your ass put them on but if i get frustrated when lineing them up and put a big dent in ur door due to my sledge hammer done blame me LOL j/p

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:02 PM
and u just had to beat me to them didnt you... u lucky bastard... o well i might go suicide... idk...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:13 PM
Here is what I would do. Take the bumper and fenders off to get to the stock hinges. Tape the whole door to the car. Lots of tape to keep it in one place. Then take off the hinges and put on the new ones. Your door stays in one place there for not needing any aligning if any.
For the guy with the fenders molded to his bumper. Take them off at the same time. You are gonna need 3 people. Take all the bolts off the fender and the liner. You should have the car up in the air to do this with both wheels off. That way the bottom of the fender does not catch the wheel when trying to come off. This is to avoid trying to flex the fender and the bumper to take off. Then slide that sucker off.
If you don't want to take it off then jack the car up and take off both wheels. Take out both fender liners and go at it from there. You will need ratchet wrenches to make life alot easier.
If I ever get these things for free that is how I will do it.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:30 PM
David- Good idea. Never thought about getting at it from under the fender. I'll keep that in mind. Can't take the fenders off with the bumper cause the side skirts are bonded to the fenders as well, just not molded. Doh. This might be a fun project s eyes...

Go Go OG Traction!!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:35 PM
TwiZtiD CaVy wrote:and u just had to beat me to them didnt you... u lucky bastard... o well i might go suicide... idk...

derrick, atleast ull know how to put urs one when u get em haha. I'm bring my solder and gun so i can solder the extensions on also.
Zspeed. i got duck tape.. the door will def stay on lmao.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search