few goodies for the sunvalier - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
few goodies for the sunvalier
Friday, March 24, 2006 4:50 PM
4 ten inch jl audios 100 watt amp and black leather racing seats

h&rs-rksport-magnaflow-ebc-stoptech-vss-jlaudio-jvc

Re: few goodies for the sunvalier
Friday, March 24, 2006 5:16 PM
blurry pics much? only 100 watt amp? i hope u dont plan on running the JLs off that... even if theyre are W0's witch they look to be, but the pics hurt my eyes...seat looks beat to @!#$, but nice none the less, get better pics... almost seems like u snagged some parts from a car in a junk yard?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Friday, March 24, 2006 5:37 PM
1000 watt my bad other fingers?

Friday, March 24, 2006 5:43 PM
no the guy had them on top of eachother the foams starting to come back out and get shape back i need to get them put in can i use my stock brackets

Friday, March 24, 2006 9:11 PM
stock brackets will make them sit higher than stock seats, if i remember right theres a guy on here making nice brackets that sit nice and low for a decent price...and yeah i was hoping it wasnt a 100 watt amp....so what kind of amp is it? and those are W0's right?

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Friday, March 24, 2006 10:00 PM
yeah they do sit higher annoyed me the first five minuted they were in then i got used to it i love the fact that they form around me though extremly confortable i traded the stock seats out of my parts car for them so i cant complain. its only a sony amp but i got it brand new in box with papers for sixty bucks. the subs pound harder then my buddys solo baric ten on a jl 250/1 so ill prolly stick with that amp for now till i get a 500/1 jl. i only paid 140 for the subs in the box. my girlfriends grandpa is building me a box that will have them all facing up as we speak. ill post pics of everything installed when daylight brakes. thanks for the positive feedback though.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 2:48 PM
now is your girlfriends grandfather just good at working with wood, or does he have a lot of knwledge in car audio and box building? because making a cool box that fits in the car and looks good is NOT all its about.... it could coupletely kill the sound all together....make sure ur having the box built by someone who knows what theyre doing...building it out of 3/4" MDF, making sure the air space inside is correct for the subs, and making sure its tuned correctly....would hate to see you get good deals on some stuff and want it to sound good and have one of the most important parts of getting the sound right to be built wrong.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 6:36 PM
hes building it to specs for the subs in seperate chambers with 3/4 mdf

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search