yay new head lights and tails!!! 56k no way - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
yay new head lights and tails!!! 56k no way
Friday, March 24, 2006 4:05 PM
i just these in the mail today , all i have to do now is finish up the molding on my new rear bumper and a lil bit of work around the tails on the wide body then its gonna be painted o yea! no more primer!!! oh yes the rims are gone just so everyone knows , i have c-5 's for it instead i was waiting till after its painted to put em on .

that green glow is from the outside light over the garage...

Re: yay new head lights and tails!!! 56k no way
Friday, March 24, 2006 4:47 PM
dang huge pictures. but cool,

Friday, March 24, 2006 4:48 PM
like the headlight nice. toyo tails would be way better imo

h&rs-rksport-magnaflow-ebc-stoptech-vss-jlaudio-jvc

Friday, March 24, 2006 4:54 PM
whats up with your "widebody" did you just slap a @!#$load of bondo on there? Its not even streight you have a TON of work ahead of you if you want it to loook remotely good. Get rid of the tails those are nasty too
Friday, March 24, 2006 4:59 PM
ewwww sorry but looks terrible IMO

Friday, March 24, 2006 5:05 PM
i am sorry I have a 20 inch monitor and I still cant see @!#$... those are ginormous

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, March 24, 2006 5:25 PM
its mostly the top edge that needs the work i just got it on there before it got cold plus some other junk came up and i had to stop , its been to cold for me to fiberglass so i had to stop working on it , i havent done any body filler to it yet , its just glassed on , im waiting till the weather gets a lil warmer so i can finish it , i cheaped out on buying the wide body kit, i bought it from a little company , wont do that again ... , i had to cut it into peices to get it to fit , i didnt even use the front casue they would fit at all, so it needs some more work but it should take a weekend,the new bumper im puttin will take care of the bottom edge and the area around the tails.... , as for the toyotas i had a set of 2000 ones for about 2 years and i just got tired of em...

Friday, March 24, 2006 5:36 PM
i resized em sorry ....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search