Pics of my new graphics shop - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pics of my new graphics shop
Thursday, March 23, 2006 7:51 AM
I'm opening a graphics/accent shop in the front of where I work. Figure I can hit the local shows/meets and grab some business. Hopefully get some templates for cars other than J-bodies and tap the CF and brushed aluminum markets there.

Not done yet...I plan to add the same type of flooring that's in my garage and the table top and chair seats are being sanded and painted black. Those are round, so I plan to make vinyl versions of my Konigs to apply and cover with clear plexi. I'll have car magazines, etc for people to look at while they chill and listen to music and talk about cars...

The blue and red graphics are all reflective. I know a lot of you do not like roll calls but the import guys are nuts about 'em.

This will look exactly like the Blue Cav once my roll call decal gets here and I add the Magnaflows, etc.

I know Blue Light Graphics kinda blows as a name but my boss wants it to be a dept. of the place where I work instead of a separate business (zoning issues) so Blue Cav Customs was not an option. I get to keep almost all of the money, though!

Any ideas of cool stuff to add to the showroom are welcome! Thanks!

Steve

Re: Pics of my new graphics shop
Thursday, March 23, 2006 7:56 AM
thats pretty sweet

Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:00 AM
thats tight bro, i like the idea of you wantin to make money, if need anything i'll go to you!
Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:04 AM
I like people who like the idea of me wanting to make money!

Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:18 AM
nice good job steve....good luck with it

http://members.cardomain.com/bozeybeau

Thursday, March 23, 2006 9:38 AM
Nice... I like the layout/design

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search