Pics of my amp installed - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pics of my amp installed
Monday, March 20, 2006 11:13 PM
Hey guys this weekend I installed my amp under the front passenger seat of my 04 cavy. I had to create a mount to work around the rear floor heating vent so I wouldn't have to move it. I used normal speaker box type board and some aluminum to make a mini heating duct like you have in your house, it keeps the heat off my amp, and let me mount the board right to the floor and the amp to the board here are some pics.

And this is how close I came to not fitting my 4-Channel under the seat, you can kind of see the seat bolts. It was tight thats all I can say.

I also built what I think is a pretty killer box for my new 12" Pioneer sub, I will post the pics for that soon.

Re: Pics of my amp installed
Monday, March 20, 2006 11:14 PM
i jsut worry about spills and heat with it down there... but its out of the way so cool

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:42 AM
I've got red X's ...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:13 AM
BlackyK wrote:I've got red X's ...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:17 AM
i cant see the pics either but from what it sounds like its pretty tight in there. hopefully it has enough room to breath

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:42 AM
Eazy Ent. ( 716 ) wrote:
BlackyK wrote:I've got red X's ...

baggedcav98 wrote:i cant see the pics either but from what it sounds like its pretty tight in there. hopefully it has enough room to breath

i've had mine mounted there for awhile, it is a very tight fit, but it works.
2 years runnin and still goin strong, but i don't have it bumpin allll the time

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:00 AM
Sorry about the pics guys, they worked when I previewed the post so here they are again hopefully.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search