clveland ohio autorama check this out - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
clveland ohio autorama check this out
Saturday, March 18, 2006 8:00 PM
its jay the airbrusher you all know me i saw this cav hear today and i also saw Q from pimp my ride oh yea got his audi,,, and a litte bit of bling form 107.9

Re: clveland ohio autorama check this out
Saturday, March 18, 2006 8:21 PM
Nice car but all that work and they could not have done a better job on the eye lids?

PaCavalier
Saturday, March 18, 2006 8:29 PM
looks good.

did it have that spolier on it during the 05 bash?

I can't remember if I saw it on there or not.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 5:57 AM
PaCavalier wrote:Nice car but all that work and they could not have done a better job on the eye lids?

Whats wrong with the eye lids?

Stenger wrote:looks good.

did it have that spolier on it during the 05 bash?

I can't remember if I saw it on there or not.

Yes, it did.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 6:08 AM
streetlines car is awesome. hopefully one of these days i'll get to see it in person

Sunday, March 19, 2006 2:04 PM
you'll love it even more in person. there are so many little details to see. I could spend all day looking at that car, and discover all sorts of things on it that you don't catch at first.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 3:35 PM
PaCavalier wrote:Nice car but all that work and they could not have done a better job on the eye lids?

Your joking right? There are the TRD ones for 2000 that where NEVER made, and if your talking about the paint TRUST ME IT LINES UP OH IT LINES UP!! haha

Stenger - thanks you have no idea how much work my father and I did to that car plus the paint. Well if there is something wrong with the car then it happen with my dad up their. He's got it right now to do some shows up their before we bring it down here in Florida.

Skilz10179 - Your just saying that so you can drive it next time hahaha!

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:39 PM

lots of hard work went in to that car. long time coming.. alot of you thought it was bull@!#$. but whos wrong now.

oh yeah its right hand drive and done right.. no hack job wont fall apart on you like some other peopl doing it on the org.

. member 1244or55
.http://www22.ocn.ne.jp/~cavalier
Sunday, March 19, 2006 6:02 PM
THE HATED ONE wrote:Stenger - thanks you have no idea how much work my father and I did to that car plus the paint. Well if there is something wrong with the car then it happen with my dad up their. He's got it right now to do some shows up their before we bring it down here in Florida.

So we wont see the car may 5th/6th?

I'm the new cancer.
Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:02 PM
that car is the hotness

Monday, March 20, 2006 3:59 AM
Alexis wrote:
THE HATED ONE wrote:Stenger - thanks you have no idea how much work my father and I did to that car plus the paint. Well if there is something wrong with the car then it happen with my dad up their. He's got it right now to do some shows up their before we bring it down here in Florida.

So we wont see the car may 5th/6th?

I don't know yet, the goal is yes but if the we cant get the new custom work done in time then no. If that happens then I will bring the TRD Toyota Cavalier to the Florida J-Body meet.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK

Monday, March 20, 2006 5:11 AM
themarin8r wrote:that car is the hotness

Monday, March 20, 2006 6:14 AM
I love the tail light conversion. If I had the $$$$ Thats the conversion I would do!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search