New Sparco Milano 2 seats :D - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Sparco Milano 2 seats :D
Saturday, March 18, 2006 1:39 AM
man i love this.. its like X-mas for me in the past week or so... new things coming for the car all the time... here was todays purchas... HUGE deal on them $1700 for both... brand new... and normaly they sell for $900 U.S each and thats not even shipping included... next will be the sparco racing harnesses and maybe even 2 more sparco seats to put in the rear of the car..

and i was told 2 different storys about putting these on the stock sliders... one was they will sit to high.. others say they are fine so tomorrow i will put the them on the stock sliders and just see for my self...

well here is the picture for now...

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno

Re: New Sparco Milano 2 seats :D
Saturday, March 18, 2006 4:20 AM
i love those seats!

they look swede?

Portage, MI
Saturday, March 18, 2006 5:35 AM
must be nice to just shell out that kinda cash on a regular basis....

Saturday, March 18, 2006 5:39 AM
Very nice... I have the same air hocky table in the background too!

Saturday, March 18, 2006 5:46 AM
Your ride jsut keeps getting better now dont it!

Saturday, March 18, 2006 7:34 AM
dirty elf wrote:must be nice to just shell out that kinda cash on a regular basis....

its called working.. lol

Very nice seats, thats the same seats i gonan get for my vert.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 8:33 AM
nice

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Real cars don't make power at the front wheels......
THEY LIFT THEM !!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Saturday, March 18, 2006 8:44 AM
Very nice, I believe they're alcantra (sp)? Wish I had the money for those.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 9:54 AM
is that swuede? i like em i wana get some maybe in a grayish color

akunamata

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:15 PM
you got too much stuff
im gonna go steal half of it and youd still have plenty

Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:39 PM
I love those, they look so nice. I will be getting a pair in grey eventually. Nice job and keep up the great work on the car.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:40 PM
lmao @ no one being able to spell suede

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Saturday, March 18, 2006 3:53 PM
Wow it is about time. Im starting to see some BIG name brand seats going into the j-body's these days. Very good pick.

j-body = NOMORE
Kappa = SOLSTICE
Saturday, March 18, 2006 3:59 PM
^^ lol Yeah those seats are sweet.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, March 18, 2006 4:00 PM
ruen (Ryan Bauman) wrote:i love those seats!
they look swede?

well they are Alcantara suede so hand prints and such barely show up at all... VERY comfortable too... like 100x's more then the stock ones...

dirty elf wrote:must be nice to just shell out that kinda cash on a regular basis....

sure is... but when your working 60+ hrs a week this is nothing... that and i get all my interiour stuff like @!#$ at basically cost price.. these two seats cost me $1700 cdn total.... they sell normaly for $1800 U.S and thats not even including shipping

wait till i get to my sound system.. my buddy owns a HUGE! audio shop so every thing is going in custom....

Scorpio1 (blu03lambocavi) wrote:Your ride jsut keeps getting better now dont it!

thats what im going for... sooo many more parts on their way or waiting to be orderd...

themarin8r wrote:you got too much stuff

ahah i should take a picture of one of the storage rooms we have.... FULL!!! of turbos, intercoolers, trany parts, exhaust systems, 4 sets of summer rims/itres right now and much more ahaha its like a mini shop... and its only going to get worse with the new addition to the car collection

aj wrote:Wow it is about time. Im starting to see some BIG name brand seats going into the j-body's these days. Very good pick.

well nothing on this car is cheep... i dont settle for low end stuff... its all top of the line... cuz i know you get what you pay for

silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
Saturday, March 18, 2006 5:23 PM
Excellent Choice Grats

Sunday, March 19, 2006 5:54 AM
I love those seats.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:02 AM
Josh F wrote:
ruen (Ryan Bauman) wrote:i love those seats!
they look swede?

well they are Alcantara suede so hand prints and such barely show up at all... VERY comfortable too... like 100x's more then the stock ones...

sure is... but when your working 60+ hrs a week this is nothing... that and i get all my interiour stuff like @!#$ at basically cost price.. these two seats cost me $1700 cdn total.... they sell normaly for $1800 U.S and thats not even including shipping

wait till i get to my sound system.. my buddy owns a HUGE! audio shop so every thing is going in custom....

Scorpio1 (blu03lambocavi) wrote:Your ride jsut keeps getting better now dont it!

thats what im going for... sooo many more parts on their way or waiting to be orderd...

themarin8r wrote:you got too much stuff

ahah i should take a picture of one of the storage rooms we have.... FULL!!! of turbos, intercoolers, trany parts, exhaust systems, 4 sets of summer rims/itres right now and much more ahaha its like a mini shop... and its only going to get worse with the new addition to the car collection

aj wrote:Wow it is about time. Im starting to see some BIG name brand seats going into the j-body's these days. Very good pick.

well nothing on this car is cheep... i dont settle for low end stuff... its all top of the line... cuz i know you get what you pay for

i know josh, i hate it when people buy cheapo stuff, tells me they arent serious about their car. seats look good though.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 2:23 PM
Skilz10179 wrote:I love those seats.

thanks man... ahaha i still have people saying they are @!#$ seats and that they are no better then the $100 ones.... but i have sat in $100 ones and these you can tell are much higher quiality

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search