Pics of new wheels (17 total) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pics of new wheels (17 total)
Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:32 PM
these are just some pics taken tonight i was bored and havent ever posted any pics of my car so enjoy. btw its like 10 degrees here (kc) and so that is ice on the car from the snow and water that froze on there from the rain and snow we have had. Sorry also they are kind of dark ill post up some better pics in the next couple of days. basically i took the pics because i just got my rims put on a couple of days ago whats everyones thoughts, good or bad id like to hear. oh and before i forget a big thanks goes out to manta z for helping me trying to figure out how to host the pics. thanks

Re: Pics of new wheels (17 total)
Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:44 PM
meh, look like the notorious played out MR7's

You go off roadin in the snow with that thing?
Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:53 PM
ya your right they look like the mr7's they are nakayama's here is there website they have a lot of different styles i just got these for a really good price and they are much better than the stock steelies and no i dont go off-roading in the snow lol but i do tend to like open parking lots with a bunch of snow lol.

link to website
Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:07 PM
Your brakes look "cute" size in those big rims.
I like them though. Nice open feel.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:09 PM
Wow, you need a drop bad. This is why everyone says a drop should come before wheels. I don't like the mr7 style either, they were cool like 3-4 years ago.

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Saturday, February 18, 2006 10:30 PM
not bad

Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:34 PM
ya ya ya enough about the small brakes and lowering lol i didnt think it was as bad as i thought it was going to be when i put them on i thought there was going to be a 3-4 inch gap the pictures are hard to tell but its like 1 3/4 to 2 inchs above the rim. thanks everyone and again i just wanted something bigger and better than stock steelies and these great deal so im happy with them. next step is big brake kit and lowering kit.
Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:12 AM
Tyler Lemburg wrote:ya your right they look like the mr7's they are nakayama's here is there website they have a lot of different styles i just got these for a really good price and they are much better than the stock steelies and no i dont go off-roading in the snow lol but i do tend to like open parking lots with a bunch of snow lol.

link to website

the OFF roadin is referrin to that it NEEDS TO BE DROPPPPPPPPPPPPED baddd if ya dind't catch that~ ...didn't mean it literally

Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:01 AM
yes i caught that i was just joking
Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:04 PM
any other opinions
Monday, February 20, 2006 7:13 PM
did you find a good price on the shcumachers too?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search