FINALLY! my cars new look :D - Photos & Media Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
FINALLY! my cars new look :D
Monday, February 06, 2006 6:09 PM
well my internet was being gay for the past week and a half so I had not had a chance to post, but here it is. I know it still needs some work (interior, wheels), but its finally painted.
oh yea, for some reason the pictures make the paint look lighter than it really is, both the pink and the blue are stronger, not those baby colors u see, ill try to get better pics soon.
so anyway, on to the pics, good comments, no comments, flames, welcome.

Re: FINALLY! my cars new look :D
Monday, February 06, 2006 6:12 PM
Oh man, that's quite the change there. Not a huge fan of your colours, but the widebody and kit choice are really nice.

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:17 PM
OneBadZ24: makes me want 2 put a cigarette out in my eye

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Monday, February 06, 2006 6:20 PM
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:21 PM
you are pretty confident in your man hood It looks different but hey different is good. One question though why did you fill in where the wide body and taillights meet?

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:22 PM
oh man what were u thinking?

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:24 PM
ok i'll be nice...........

The colours i hate sorry but just not my flavour lol it would look awesome white the rims need to be black with polished lip or all black/gunmetal to match the hood to make it flow and take off the Legacy stickers

the kit choice i like

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:26 PM
I actually like it...

remember this palce is just to show your ride off.. you make the ride you want not what everyone else wants...

and if thats what you wanted thats good..

1 thing I woulda did differently is the headlights... woulda painted those blue or black...

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:26 PM
Ashley Becker wrote:you are pretty confident in your man hood It looks different but hey different is good. One question though why did you fill in where the wide body and taillights meet?

why didnt i fill it in? or why did i? im lost..... if ur asking why did i not do it, cause im a dumb ass lol I totally forgot about that until u mentioned it, it was in the plans though, i just forgot to tell the shop but i think it looks alright like that though.

Jay wrote:You should be ashamed of yourself.

for what? for deciding NOT to look like every other kitted cav out there? for having the balls to be different?

anyway, this is what it will look like for the rest of this year, well it will more than likely change again around november.

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:27 PM
oh yea i knwo the legacy stickers look hideous, but its my car clubs logo, so theres nothing i can really do about that, other than completely disband the club... hmmmm

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:30 PM
Orlandomon wrote:
Ashley Becker wrote:you are pretty confident in your man hood It looks different but hey different is good. One question though why did you fill in where the wide body and taillights meet?

why didnt i fill it in? or why did i? im lost..... if ur asking why did i not do it, cause im a dumb ass lol I totally forgot about that until u mentioned it, it was in the plans though, i just forgot to tell the shop but i think it looks alright like that though.

Jay wrote:You should be ashamed of yourself.

for what? for deciding NOT to look like every other kitted cav out there? for having the balls to be different?

anyway, this is what it will look like for the rest of this year, well it will more than likely change again around november.

Yeah not fill, but it looks alright not filled in

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:32 PM
Wow... As soon as the first pic loaded, I said "OH MY G**!!!" and then proceeded to start LMAO'ing, thinking it was a really good p'shop, but than I saw all the rest of the pics and realized it was real, haha.

I agree with Becker, you have some MUCHO GRANDE COJONES!!!

F/S: 2005 KAWASAKI ZX-6R 636, METALLIC BLUE, 114x MILES, $7500 OBO
Well atleast I didnt say what I REALLY thought....

Being: I hope it gets hit by a train so I never have to see it...

Sorry....You asked for my opinion/comment and you got it brotha.

Holy crap dude... those colors aren't my favorites.. but that turned out FANTASTIC! That is awesome man! Great work! Even though I dont like the colors, I think they work, and work well with the car, i say good job man! The widebody really works on your car, everything flows really well. I even like the roofscoop. All in all, a job well done imo.

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:33 PM
Jay wrote:Well atleast I didnt say what I REALLY thought....

Being: I hope it gets hit by a train so I never have to see it...

Sorry....You asked for my opinion/comment and you got it brotha.

you wont have to worry about seeing it we dont live in the same city

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:34 PM
oh yeah and thanks to the ones that have given positive comments

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:35 PM
Im not trying to hate on you but I just have to ask......

Are you gay?

With that said, I think it looks "different" I can definitely see a girl driving it, but a guy is a different story. You definitely have balls....either that or a lack there of, lol. The shop did a good work on the body though. Overall looks good.

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:37 PM
Are you color blind?

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:39 PM
^^ no offense taken, ive gotten it a couple of times already lol people just cant see that the old idea that pink is for girls is long gone, well at least for me it is. so to answer your question, no, i am not gay. yes, i do have bawls, two of the big ones lol

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:41 PM
COTTON CANDY!

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:42 PM
EvansvilleJBody.net wrote:Are you color blind?

Hey now, be nice to the ...

EASTER BUNNY!!!

j/k, j/k Gotta give jokes

F/S: 2005 KAWASAKI ZX-6R 636, METALLIC BLUE, 114x MILES, $7500 OBO

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:44 PM
hate to tell you man but cam'ron did not make pink cool but onto the car
definately not my color style but the car looks good
Monday, February 06, 2006 6:46 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:OneBadZ24: makes me want 2 put a cigarette out in my eye

I can't beat that post so i won't even try.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:47 PM
blah

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:47 PM
the body work looks great, the paint...well you said its the cameras fault, so i won't say anything till i can see a pic of the real colors, but its not that bad, but i would have painted the headlights blue...with them pink it kinda makes the front end seem too busy with the black hood, blue and pink bumper and pink lights...

but all around, nice job, and yeah it takes some nuts to drive a pink car

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search