sNNNOOOOw pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sNNNOOOOw pics
Monday, January 30, 2006 5:12 PM

Best Time 15.917 at 86.86MPH

Re: sNNNOOOOw pics
Monday, January 30, 2006 5:30 PM
wish I was getting some snow, no matter how much of a pain snow is, this is January, and that's what should be on the ground, if I want nice weather, I'll wait till summer, or move somewhere near the equator

Monday, January 30, 2006 5:37 PM
gee thanks for posting pictures of a cavalier covered in snow...
Monday, January 30, 2006 5:42 PM
Makes me miss living up north

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Monday, January 30, 2006 5:49 PM
I Live in Arizona. It's starting to warm up. It hasn't really gotten cold here this year. In fact we haven't had rain in a record 104 days. I hope this summer isn't going to be burniging hot.
Monday, January 30, 2006 6:34 PM
u keep that snow lol i don't want any more

Monday, January 30, 2006 8:17 PM
LarryMartin830 wrote:u keep that snow lol i don't want any more

i do and i dont

Monday, January 30, 2006 8:23 PM
Jacob wrote:wish I was getting some snow, no matter how much of a pain snow is, this is January, and that's what should be on the ground, if I want nice weather, I'll wait till summer, or move somewhere near the equator

x2
j

Monday, January 30, 2006 8:26 PM
Up here in Toronto I haven't seen snow for about a month now... ridiculous.
It just rains.

Monday, January 30, 2006 9:33 PM
i like the clean, crisp smell after a good snow day, the few times it happens here in texas. dont miss the cold though. most of our winter so far has been in the mid-upper 50's-60's

Monday, January 30, 2006 9:53 PM
Wojtek wrote:Up here in Toronto I haven't seen snow for about a month now... ridiculous.
It just rains.

hehe.. if it's ridiculous..come to montreal. I'm willing to give any amout of it away...even the yellow patchs in the corner of my yard

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:20 AM
This winter has been horrible.....it's like almost 50 degrees everyday, yesterday was 60 i was wearing freakin shorts.... i havent seen snow since like early december

it's usually like 37 for a high, were averaging 48 i don't know what the hell's goin on

anyway enjoy the snow i don't have

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 2:34 PM
well it's 0c here, think thats 32f ...and it's pretty warm for us this time of year....but i have too admit that it's true, hasn't been to cold this winter..even when it was around -30c with the windshield(around -25-30f)...it would last for maybe a weeks worth
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search