Turbo parts arriving - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Turbo parts arriving
Monday, January 30, 2006 9:49 AM
Well heres two of the parts i just got from Lotek and Summit racing. 3 pillar gauge pod and something else. Anyone guess? Nothing huge but ill let everyone figure it out. The turbo should be here this week, i just ordered the electronic fuel pressure gauge form autometer. Also i have an autometer ultra lite boost gauge and an AEM UEGO wideband and high flow cat from magnaflow. IM planning on upgrading the clutch soon with the SPEC stage 3. Im going to install all the gauges and wait a while till i put the turbo in so i have the right amount of time. I dont wann rush it, id rather take my time and do it perfect. Let me know what you think and opinions are welcome. Also a new kit is going on hopfully as well as a shaved trunk. I miss the drift.

Re: Turbo parts arriving
Monday, January 30, 2006 9:54 AM
how well does the texture and color (of those pods) match up to the rest of a stock interior?

Monday, January 30, 2006 11:37 AM
My whole interior is glass-looking so im sanding the pod down smooth and painting it arrival blue to match the interior

Monday, January 30, 2006 11:52 AM
looks like some fun stuff. i bet you can't wait to get that thing boosted. so what new kit are you gonna go with?

Monday, January 30, 2006 12:31 PM
Its the hahn stage 2 kit with an intercooler upgrade and different intercooler piping. Everything else is the same as the hahn kit.

Monday, January 30, 2006 1:09 PM
what intercooler? and what pipes... custom?

Monday, January 30, 2006 1:12 PM
Damn, your Cavalier rocks. Plain and simple.
Monday, January 30, 2006 1:38 PM
sweet

Monday, January 30, 2006 2:55 PM
The intercooler is a 28-8-3 bar & plate intercooler. It slightly larger than hahns and the intercooling pipes come and go from both ends unlike the hahn where it comes and goes from one end. All the intercooling piping is custom and im gonna do some different work on them and have them chromed once i get them fitted perfect. The summit box is my battery relocation kit by the way.

Monday, January 30, 2006 9:32 PM
Nice man, your car looks perfect, nuff' said about that. Some HP and a FMIC will add a nice touch

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Monday, January 30, 2006 9:34 PM
looking good, keep it up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search