Drop it at 60, Drag it a mile and a half! VID - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Drop it at 60, Drag it a mile and a half! VID
Monday, January 02, 2006 1:12 AM
Ok so Some of you may be into draggin others maynot, well I just finished up some work on the Tubular frame and decided to drag it for my own new years fireworks.

I compiled a short vid and Uploaded it a while ago, its right at 6mb, rightclick and save if you can!

SPYDERWIZARD DRAG of 06

Also as some of you know once every month or so I shoot and edit all the Club vids for my club and the newest one is out also

LOW quality 6mb SaturdayMorningCartoon 3 Vid
HIGH quality 14mb SaturdayMorningCartoon 3 Vid

ENJOY!

Re: Drop it at 60, Drag it a mile and a half! VID
Monday, January 02, 2006 1:37 AM
god i love how that car is coming out, that vid is sweet. were you ever afraid you were going to drop it and have something happen?

Monday, January 02, 2006 1:57 AM
sick man, those last 2 drags were insane. i can only imagine what the people passing by thought when they seen all them sparks, lol.

keep up the good work. loving the progress!!

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Monday, January 02, 2006 2:28 AM
Eazy (no switches no bitches) wrote:sick man, those last 2 drags were insane. i can only imagine what the people passing by thought when they seen all them sparks, lol.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827643
Monday, January 02, 2006 7:17 AM
Eazy (no switches no bitches) wrote:sick man, those last 2 drags were insane. i can only imagine what the people passing by thought when they seen all them sparks, lol.

He's dropped it on the interstate right beside me running around 70 before....scared the
crap out of me.

Monday, January 02, 2006 8:20 AM
downloading sooo slow

Monday, January 02, 2006 8:49 AM
THats what im talking about baby!!!!!!
Good stuff. Thats some good dragging.

I am all that is man

Monday, January 02, 2006 9:26 AM
I like the beginning.."Scared of a little body work?" LOL, i thought it was good esp how he was going and getting all the cars in the background.. i got all 3 SMCs! i waiting for another. the eclispe samming on brakes and lifting the rear making it get of the ground was cool too lol. What do you use for editing?

Monday, January 02, 2006 9:28 AM
Also, i forgot. i liked were ur car the front wheels are just spinnin cuz ur frame is holding it off the ground lol

Definatly good work man

Monday, January 02, 2006 9:39 AM
Impressive for a J to say the least!

Monday, January 02, 2006 11:21 AM
Thanks guys!

Yea the eclipse is on 3" bore rear cylinders that I re-ported from 3/8" to 1/2" (something custom I did for him) on 1/2" lines and valves and he gets a nice hop at 200psi, the brakes just adds to the affect We call it an "Endo"

For editingI just use regular old Windows Media Maker Thingy

As for my car then you saw the sheels spinning that was Just in gear layed out without reving

And This is nothing Im doing a custom rear setup soon to drop it another 1/2"(laying skirts) and also should get around 24" of lift out of it!
As for air suply say bye bye compressors and hello to 2 60cf scuba tanks, new valves, 1/2" lines and 300psi!

As far as the next Club Video, that one was over a month late because of lack of footage But you can expect a new one around feb 22, it will have coverage of the drop Jaw tour in fayettevile and MB!

Monday, January 02, 2006 11:46 AM
So Slow to Download!

Are we going to see paint this year? You better paint that thing some crazy color when u do!

Nice drags man but can u lay out at 0psi and cruise hahah let me know wen u can do that. Be ready to see wat im dragn very soon (front and back not just front anymore).

Hows that frame holdn up? Nice work so far! so wat are u dragn "blocks" cause i know thats not just frame.....

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:38 PM
Quote:

So Slow to Download!

Yea Its my friends server, only connected Via cable
Quote:

Are we going to see paint this year? You better paint that thing some crazy color when u do!

Yes accualy Im parking it this weekend in my shop, tearign it down to run all the new airlines and install a pile of stuff, dropping the front clip off at Freestyle Customs to get the bodywork straight and back in primer, then after the new rear suspention is done im dropping th rest of the car off. Im planing on dayviewing it at the HIN Atlanta show!
Quote:

Nice drags man but can u lay out at 0psi and cruise hahah let me know wen u can do that. Be ready to see wat im dragn very soon (front and back not just front anymore).

Accualy I can crusie at 0psi, Mine just has a nice fireworks display to go with it
As far as Dragging the front and rear, I can do that also but I took everything in the rear back out because you cannot controll the car when your dragging everything, Im not saying dont do it, im saying youll most likly fishtale off the road and flip over and blow up lol, I did do it and I took it off, the results arnt all that impressive either!
Quote:

Hows that frame holdn up? Nice work so far! so wat are u dragn "blocks" cause i know thats not just frame.....

Part of it is frame, And the only damage to the frame so far is where I pegged that dern Water Check thing in the road a while back, mashed up a bar pretty bad.
As far as What am I dragging, 3' Hardened steel rods.

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:59 PM
let just hope you never spring an oil leak, fuel leak....... or any kind of flamable fluid leak..... lol

the vids only down load about 1:30 and then stop....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, January 02, 2006 1:06 PM
let just hope you never spring an oil leak, fuel leak....... or any kind of flamable fluid leak..... lol

the vids only down load about 1:30 and then stop....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, January 02, 2006 7:08 PM
I want my bags back! That is all I can say

Monday, January 02, 2006 7:40 PM
Just neat

what song is that in the video of your club

BTW,do you have a cardomain page
Monday, January 02, 2006 8:52 PM
Monday, January 02, 2006 8:59 PM
i cant get the video to load, it says bad link or soemthing any ideas??
Monday, January 02, 2006 9:12 PM
omg! so freakin sweet! i havent even watched the whole vid its downloading right now.

Monday, January 02, 2006 9:21 PM
Effin Awsome !

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:04 PM
For those of you stuck on slow connections here are some screenshots from the drag vid:

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:12 PM
gawddammit now i gotta clean my screen

nice work

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:21 PM
that is some sick stuff man...I love it...I'm actually in the process of getting a new J and bagging it since seeing that video

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:35 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search