Sunfire with no spoiler c&c - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunfire with no spoiler c&c
Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:39 PM
Hey,
I took my stock spoiler off this week so i could see if i liked it....
I didn't.
I agree with someone, idk who, that said to pull it off you need to be lowered and tinted. I have to say, looking at these pics I think I could fit myself in the wheel gap in the back.
Sorry for the dirty car and cruddy pics.

Before...

After...

And my wonderful garage...

C&C welcome. O, I did put it back on.

-Seth

Re: Sunfire with no spoiler c&c
Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:42 PM
I almost wanna say I like it better off... although I think the stock sunfire wing placement was just plain odd by GM.... so I'd put a tasteful aftermarket one on ASAP if it were mine

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:42 PM
Besides the blurry pics, looks good.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:43 PM
The no spoiler look can be pulled off but you need a lip or kit to balance it out in my opinion. at least rims and lowered.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:47 PM
Tim wrote:I almost wanna say I like it better off... although I think the stock sunfire wing placement was just plain odd by GM.... so I'd put a tasteful aftermarket one on ASAP if it were mine

When I get the money I'll be putting on the rk sport one also.

Chewy likes Cake!!! wrote:The no spoiler look can be pulled off but you need a lip or kit to balance it out in my opinion. at least rims and lowered.

Hopefully I will be getting a Razzi kit pretty soon. Ya i think the stock wheels look horrible with the spoiler off.

Thanks and keep um coming.

-Seth

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:14 PM
welcome to the spolierless club, esp for the 03+

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:33 PM
Leave it spoilerless. The razzi kit will be hot.. Someone just posted a black fire with razi kit and spoilerless and i loved it!! I'm to lazy right now to search for that pic tho lol. Keep it spoilerless!!! JMO tho

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:59 PM
I'll keep it on now because it looks tacky with the electrical tape coverin the holes when its off - lol.
When I get the kit I might take it off again and see how it looks.

-Seth

Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:17 PM
I don't like it at all without the spoiler...the wingless look just doesn't look right on your car.

Glad you put it back on.

-Crystal

Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:06 PM
If your going with the razzi it I'd keep it spoilerless, it looks hot with the razzi kit.

Heres a few spoilerless pics.

I dont personally like the rk wing at all. but heres some pics of one with the wing.

You make the decision though cause its your car.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:23 PM
my decision was easy, no question it needed to be gone on a vert haha. I say reevaluate once you get closer to your final look on your car, for now, leave it on.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:52 PM
Tim, ur sig is FUBAR

Monday, January 02, 2006 3:12 AM
holy wheel gap batman

Monday, January 02, 2006 5:30 AM
i def love it a million times better w/o it.

Tim, i think your sig is VERY disrespectful.

Monday, January 02, 2006 8:22 PM
i prefer no spoiler

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:57 AM
Since your car is white, mine is in white primer so this might give you a better idea of what it will look like spoilerless. I have the Streetfire rear, but you'll get the idea...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:23 AM
Look up Bagdfire's old mint colored sunfire, a perfect example of spoiler-less done right.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:56 AM
DO NOT GET THE RKSPORT SHOPPING CAR WING!

If I were you, I just slam your car on sportlines and leave it without a kit. And mabey some rims.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:58 AM
looks like a egg with the spoiler off, and riding that high

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 1:01 PM

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 1:07 PM
Bummrz car is a great example of spoilerless done right, i love that rear on that car. This thread is interesting, i pick up my shaved trunk tommorrow lol.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:21 PM
Heres a couple more pics of both my spoilerless sunfires..

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:28 PM
I still say that some of them look awesome w/a spoiler and some of them just look like eggs...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:53 PM
I was expecting more responses like this...
Crystal(CrazyCavGirl) OR Jacob wrote:I don't like it at all without the spoiler...the wingless look just doesn't look right on your car.

Glad you put it back on.

-Crystal

I personally don't like it off on my car but i do like the ones on the smaple pics u guys put up. Mainly though because they are lowered. My plan is to go air so I'll be plenty low but that will come after lots of other projects.

Ad1kTed 2 SpE3d wrote:DO NOT GET THE RKSPORT SHOPPING CAR WING!

If I were you, I just slam your car on sportlines and leave it without a kit. And mabey some rims.

I'm still debating on the wing but i will be keeping the idea of the razzi kit, most likely, but as we all know, plans change.

DropTopPaul wrote:I say reevaluate once you get closer to your final look on your car, for now, leave it on.

Definately what im gonna be doing.

-Bagdfire - both those cars are amazing

Thanx for all the responses.

-Seth

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:09 PM
I don't know. I like a clean car, but for some reason, I think a 'fire without a spoiler just looks kinda like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

Although BuMmRz, your car is damn hot. All black and clean is sooo sweet when pulled off correctly, and yours is a great example!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search