My new exhaust 04 Cavi - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My new exhaust 04 Cavi
Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:56 PM
Here's my exhaust... I didn't get a chance to crawl under the car before work this morning to show the piping job but I'll post more tomorrow... Tony's Custom Exhaust in Glen Burnie, MD did 2.25" Cat-Back and welded on my Apex'I N1Style Muffler... Whaddya think?

Link to video

Re: My new exhaust 04 Cavi
Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:08 PM
Love it!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:13 PM
nice fat can?

Team Altered Car Club

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:27 PM
Ken96Z wrote:nice fat can?

what crawled up ur ass lately...

anyways. it looks good. tucked nicely. would look hot with a 03+ LS sport rear!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:32 PM
I'd stick it in there.............. lol, j/k

sorry, the way u have the pics, its like right on the muffler.

hows it sound?

^ my cavy of course.
Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:36 PM
02, I uploaded a video too... did you all check that out? The link is under the last picture...

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:37 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:it looks good. tucked nicely. would look hot with a 03+ LS sport rear!

Took the words right from me. Only thing i don't like is the burnt tip but..i think i can get over it... Lmao.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:39 PM
Manta... I had some difficulty deciding to go with the normal or the burnt... I just sorta eeny-meeny-miny-mo'ed it... thats what I ended up with...

Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:48 PM
The burnt don't look 2 bad, but like stated above, its clean.

a LS lip would do wonders 4 ya!

^ my cavy of course.
Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:00 PM
I wouldn't mind getting a LS Sport ground effects kit... not sure how much it would run me thru a dealer though... prolly a lot. Anywhere else I should look?

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:10 PM
looks and sounds good

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:39 PM
thanks... I would have uploaded a longer video but my digicam only came with a crappy 16MB card... and xD memory is expensive...

Monday, January 02, 2006 6:57 AM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
Ken96Z wrote:nice fat can?

what crawled up ur ass lately...

anyways. it looks good. tucked nicely. would look hot with a 03+ LS sport rear!

x2......when isnt anything up his ass..... guess he hasnt reached puberty yet.......and i too agrre that it would look great with the ls sport rear.....looks good nonetheless.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Monday, January 02, 2006 9:55 AM
^^^ x3 Does look good, better than most with the stock base rear bumper.

Monday, January 02, 2006 10:09 AM
not my taste personally, but glad you like it

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Monday, January 02, 2006 10:11 AM
Tim wrote:I wouldn't mind getting a LS Sport ground effects kit... not sure how much it would run me thru a dealer though... prolly a lot. Anywhere else I should look?

call Schram's.
1-800-292-1032 ext. 2140

I hit some debris on the freeway, and it ripped the lip off of my front bumper. Then, I think some dumbass backed in to me in a parking lot in a truck with a hitch, because there was a nice hole in my bumper above the foglight. I got the bumper and lip shipped from Schram's (I think they're in Michigan) to my door in Phoenix, AZ for $210. It was painted and ready to put on. The only thing I had to get was new fender liners and new fog light bulbs. I used the old screw brackets to mount it.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:14 PM
Like the idle, but is stioll to big for my taste. If it were me I's put that behind the cat and run a 2.25in to the rear, but thats me.

Love the sound though!

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Monday, January 02, 2006 12:17 PM
Not to jack ur thread man, but Tim ur sig is VERY disrespecful toward the handicapped communtiy and me working in that field for over 10years that offeneds me to the greatest extent. and Id really appreciate it if it was changed. thank you
Resurrected J

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:38 PM
um... how is it disrespectful to the "handicapped community"? how do you know that anyone in the pic is handicapped? besides... I didn't make it... I copied it because I thought it was amusing... If an admin asks me to remove it, by all means I will do so. But opinions vary and apparently so do assumptions so with that in mind, I will have to respectfully decline.

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:42 PM
u knwo the kid is handicapped he has downsindrome u can tell, don't be immature and post things like this. Yes amusing but at someones expense who is a million times nicer then most people in this world

Monday, January 02, 2006 12:52 PM
JUST REMOVE IT

ITS OVER THE SIG SIZE LIMIT ANYWAY

THERES A LINE YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO CROSS..

ONCE IN A WHILE AS A JOKE WHATEVER

BUT WHEN YOU USE IT AS A SIG THEN I AND MANY OTHERS DONT FIND IT AS FUNNY

-OZZIE

Monday, January 02, 2006 1:21 PM
Ozzie(Now Quotable) wrote:JUST REMOVE IT

ITS OVER THE SIG SIZE LIMIT ANYWAY

THERES A LINE YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO CROSS..

ONCE IN A WHILE AS A JOKE WHATEVER

BUT WHEN YOU USE IT AS A SIG THEN I AND MANY OTHERS DONT FIND IT AS FUNNY

-OZZIE

Thanks ozzie

Monday, January 02, 2006 1:23 PM
Yup if you dont remove it, I'd say within a day you'll have a week ban.

Monday, January 02, 2006 5:06 PM
haha... ok ok... the PC Police hath struketh yet again... i'll remove it... no sense of humor... ok so the size thing is fine, i'll take it down for that... not for disrespecting anyone. I don't see that as any more disrespectful than the posts with women in bikini's being used as eye candy in someone's signature... how is it different? So yes. I'll take it down because it's too big. All I have is a car coming up behind some kid... get over it... Thanks for being a 'tard in the name of Political Correctness

Monday, January 02, 2006 5:13 PM
Since we're being politically correct, I'd like to inform you that you just profiled that kid as "handicapped" because of the way he looks. Did you just assume that for whatever physical appearances he possesses that he has Downs Syndrome? Seems like profiling to me. What physiological qualities does that kid possess that makes you (the expert on Downs Syndrome apparently) believe he is "disabled" so that I don't make the same mistake again? Isn't profiling based on physical appearance wrong? Isn't it against all that the PC Police stand for? I'm so confused!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search