Some Random Pics...02 LS Sport - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some Random Pics...02 LS Sport
Friday, December 30, 2005 1:44 PM
Some random shots here and there, engine bay and the car...the first one is really the first pic I've got of the car. Already lowered by then but the rest is stock.

And then some other things....interior is still in progress but the dash is back in now finally! Need to wire up the tach and get my cluster back in also...got a few other interior pieces I need to finish up as well.

Engine bay...going to polish the valve cover and I am getting all my hoses, etc replaced with steel braided one. Going with black couplers, think that should set it off decent.

Exterior...well, a few things here and there. Nothing huge as of now. Black corners and paint the headlight housing black too. Hopefully this fall I can get the trunk/door handles shaved too...just have to see I guess if I have time or not?

Also got my system together finally and that will be going in soon. 7 inch flip screen, 2 10" subs, replacing speakers, etc. Got to get the box done and then paint it to match the interior.

Anyway, you get the idea I think...comments, suggestions, etc welcome and thanks for looking.

I'll make these small so click to see the bigger image.

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?

Re: Some Random Pics...02 LS Sport
Friday, December 30, 2005 1:55 PM
One of my favorite cars on the org ! I love itttttttttttt, come pick me up man ! haha.

PS: Give me your interior .... NOW.

Friday, December 30, 2005 2:03 PM
...oh yeah...here are 2 more pics...

fiberglassed dash waiting to be installed...it's in the car now....and the new C/F pieces I got for the engine bay...

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Friday, December 30, 2005 2:03 PM
your interior looks incredible

Friday, December 30, 2005 2:05 PM
Thanks DJ...if I was there...we'd be having a blast everyday!!

...oh yeah...I'll have to say no to the interior quesiton!

Friday, December 30, 2005 2:07 PM
whats the wing for? The wing is a traction device, so it makes sence to put it on the trunk of a front wheel drive vehical. Keep the 4cyl under wraps why don't you!

Other than that, your car looks great, keep it up! The wheels look great with the hood, and what jerseykid said-
Quote:

Give me your interior .... NOW.

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Friday, December 30, 2005 2:16 PM
Bluecavi wrote:whats the wing for? The wing is a traction device, so it makes sence to put it on the trunk of a front wheel drive vehical. Keep the 4cyl under wraps why don't you!

Yeah, yeah...I know...I catch more crap about my wing than anything! Sorry, I like the look and believe it or not...when running a 100 plus on the autobahn (I'm in Germany) it actaully works rather well for a little extra down force on the rear end!

Feels a little more stable!

Friday, December 30, 2005 2:21 PM
BlueDeuce (dnt02cavls) wrote:
Bluecavi wrote:whats the wing for? The wing is a traction device, so it makes sence to put it on the trunk of a front wheel drive vehical. Keep the 4cyl under wraps why don't you!

Yeah, yeah...I know...I catch more crap about my wing than anything! Sorry, I like the look and believe it or not...when running a 100 plus on the autobahn (I'm in Germany) it actaully works rather well for a little extra down force on the rear end!

Feels a little more stable!

autobahn, that could explain it! You actually use it. Holy crap!

Here in the us, most people just put on wings and dont go over 70, so theres no use hor them here. Sry bout that.

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Friday, December 30, 2005 2:38 PM
man i love that interior ..omg !! thats soem nice work........i wish u lived near me to help me out .......sand and special primor... or what
Friday, December 30, 2005 2:47 PM
best year cav IMO old 3rd gen with an eco what more do you need in life besides waffels.

Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Friday, December 30, 2005 3:06 PM
Jcavi (we must have WAFFLES) wrote:best year cav IMO old 3rd gen with an eco what more do you need in life besides waffels.

lol!

Thanks!

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:08 PM
gorgious. the dash top looks like it has alot of imperfections though. i see alot of scrathc marks from the grain of the sandpaper prolly

beautiful though

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:16 PM
Eazy (no switches no bitches) wrote:gorgious. the dash top looks like it has alot of imperfections though. i see alot of scrathc marks from the grain of the sandpaper prolly

beautiful though

I had wiped it down with a cloth to take a pic (yeah, stupid I know!)...it's been buffed and polished since then! It's nice and smooth now! Ever heard of ZAINO? Best freak'n polish and wax ever!!

Once it's spring time and I get the system installed and all...I'll take more pics. Just a sample here of some progress and a few plans.

Thanks!

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:31 PM
is that Fodder in the background of the second pic?

for the record, i like the wing

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:39 PM
themarin8r wrote:is that Fodder in the background of the second pic?

for the record, i like the wing

Yes it is....he was buying my rims and tires at the time (Jun 04 I think?) His car has come a long way since then!!!

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:55 PM
I want your guages! who makes those? got any better pics of them?

Interior looks fantasic!

Friday, December 30, 2005 5:52 PM
Hey howd you do get the interior to gloss like that? How much did it cost? If you dont mind me asking? Awesome car
Friday, December 30, 2005 7:14 PM
I love it.
Did you do the filler primer for all the plastic and then fiberglass ur dash???

-Seth

Friday, December 30, 2005 8:13 PM
Really nice car!! Keep it up and keep it clean!

Friday, December 30, 2005 8:26 PM
that interior = HOTNESS!

^ my cavy of course.
Friday, December 30, 2005 8:45 PM
awesome car love it all! your seats are great did you have them wrapped to match the rear seats and look more factory? looks incredible.

Friday, December 30, 2005 9:00 PM
the car is looking great as always. Wish mine could look that good. Great job on everything, definately my favorite car on here.

www.chevyridez.com
Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:34 AM
SpyderWizard wrote:I want your guages! who makes those? got any better pics of them?

Interior looks fantasic!

The gauges in these pics are an overlay made by Independent Style & Performance (ISP)....he's one the web and can pretty much make anything you want!

ACav2Envy wrote:awesome car love it all! your seats are great did you have them wrapped to match the rear seats and look more factory? looks incredible.

The seats are Corbeau A2s recovered to match the original graphite interior. I like the look better when everything matches! Seats are out now though and getting another set redone...

indigo blue dreamz wrote:the car is looking great as always. Wish mine could look that good. Great job on everything, definately my favorite car on here.

Thanks!

The other questions about the interior...I used high build primer to fill the texture in and then sanded everything down to a nice smooth finish. I have a little over 100 hours in it as of now and still got things left to do! Used only automotive paint as well. The two-tone colors match the exterior color and the rims.

The dash was fiberglassed by Watcher's Hookup....then I primed and painted it.

Thanks for the comments everyone...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search