Got Some New Pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got Some New Pics
Monday, December 12, 2005 11:41 AM
On my first post I recieved a lot of negative vibes. It's all good though because your opinions help. I am getting new tires soon. The ones I have now are 205/40/17(way too small). I added some new l.e.d. mirrors and some sidemarkers on the front bumper to make up for the shaved corners. I should be getting my drift sides and rear for Christmas. Oh by the way I don't drive this car...its just my project car for now. On with the pics.

Re: Got Some New Pics
Monday, December 12, 2005 11:45 AM
4x4

Otherwise, looks pretty good. Slap some paint on and it'll look nice.

Monday, December 12, 2005 11:50 AM
No plans on lowering until I finish the body.

Monday, December 12, 2005 11:58 AM
damn man, you need a drop. ive never seen that much wheel gap on a J. looks good, just get some springs

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:18 PM
hey what happenes if you just bump someone with your front bumper since its all molded together?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2090440

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:25 PM
Sorry, I just dont like the idea of taking away the turn signals beside the headlights on our J's.. I dont like where you relocated your signals on your front bumper either. Sorry, just my .02 cents.

Good luck on the project though

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, December 12, 2005 12:28 PM
wow...

Team Altered Car Club

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:34 PM
It looks nice but IMHO the Side markers on the front dont look to good.

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:37 PM
Nitrous Nate wrote:hey what happenes if you just bump someone with your front bumper since its all molded together?

1 word......... Fuct

not bad, i like the rims, thats about it

Insert Funny Saying Here
Monday, December 12, 2005 1:00 PM
thats pretty custom. nice work. i dont like the no corner lights though. those fenders look a little busy....how did you go about doing that? cutting a fender up and modling it to a different one or what.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Monday, December 12, 2005 1:22 PM
not bad, but it looks like you just stuck lights on the front lip. not only should you try to mold them or something, but they need to be a little closer to the sides of the car so they are somewhat functional.

Monday, December 12, 2005 1:23 PM
KiDWiZzLe wrote:not bad, but it looks like you just stuck lights on the front lip. not only should you try to mold them or something, but they need to be a little closer to the sides of the car so they are somewhat functional.

Agreed, looks kinda cheap and tacky as it.

Car isn't my style one bit, but keep up the work.

Monday, December 12, 2005 1:53 PM
well i kinda like the shaved corners....kinda dont. but i think the fenders are terrible. those fenders just ruin the whole thing imo. but you a good job with the custom work tho i will give you that.

i'm baaaaack!!
Monday, December 12, 2005 2:07 PM
Did you accidentally purchase 4D mirrors instead of 2D mirrors? Why are they angled upwards?

Monday, December 12, 2005 2:10 PM
honestly? the mirrors are, well terrible....the signals aren't bad, but its your work and its custom. so its different
the shaved corners remind me of a 90's camaro(best camaros imo with the recessed headlights) anyways what i think would really help are clear headlights

and last of course, drop that mug
and paint

just my .02
good work tho

Monday, December 12, 2005 2:14 PM
Pork Chop Sandwiches!!! wrote:Did you accidentally purchase 4D mirrors instead of 2D mirrors? Why are they angled upwards?

It's the plates that come with the cheap eBay M3's, all the ones I've seen lately look like that, minus the actual APC ones which also suck.

Monday, December 12, 2005 2:22 PM
I THINK IT IS COMING ALONG NICELY. I NEVER JUDGE A CAR TILL ITS DONE CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW HOW IT WILL BLEND TOGETHER IN THE END.

BirdmanXXXXX!
Monday, December 12, 2005 2:23 PM
I plan on doing something different with the sidemarkers. I just needed something so that if I do drive it I won't get pulled. As for them being on the front there is no point of them being on the sides because there are signal light on the mirrors. I also plan on getting black projectors which IMO would make the shaved corners look better. I know the front end (especially the fenders) is busy but keep viewing my posts and you will like it eventually. Wait until I get a hood finish the back end and paint the car. Believe me paint makes the fenders look way better. The reason I didn't get the whole kit is because it is a Sunfire w/ a Cav front end.

Monday, December 12, 2005 2:30 PM
Could have still used the sideskirts.

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:54 PM
heres an idea to keep it clean, pu tthe turn signals behind the mesh so you can only see them when there flashing

Monday, December 12, 2005 6:00 PM
i like the rims

Monday, December 12, 2005 6:12 PM
yuck

Clicky for teh Money!!
http://rewardhits.com/index.php?hit=8606
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:18 PM
needs side skirts drop and the fenders are too busy

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:36 PM
I like it, needs a drop but I like it.

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:40 PM
I think the front looks really mean. It's very angry looking. I like it the shaved corners. If you're not driving it though, why not remove the highbeams, and change it to a turn signal. Shows alot of work has been done to it already, can't wait to see what you do with the rear!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search