discussion>>> - Photos & Media Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
discussion>>>
Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:34 PM
well found this pic and i figured it would be a great icebreaker for a good discusion. your thoughts......

Re: discussion>>>
Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:38 PM
I dont like it. THe work looks good I guess. But Im a real big fan of the stock lines of the cavy expecialy the 00-02 headlights. I think the front of that car looks stumpy.

Ive yet to see a headlight conversion that I like. Ive seen some nice tail conversions but no other headlights that I personaly would want on my car.

I am all that is man

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:46 PM
Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:03 PM
Honestly who gives a f(_)ck? Is it your car? Then who cares if it has Civic headlights. Ive got RSX headlights on my car and Scion tails, why arent you making ghey posts about my car?

Like Joe said, welcome to last month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:08 PM
Anger Management?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:13 PM
Worry about your own @!#$ing car management?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:14 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:Honestly who gives a f(_)ck? Is it your car? Then who cares if it has Civic headlights. Ive got RSX headlights on my car and Scion tails, why arent you making ghey posts about my car?

Like Joe said, welcome to last month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calm the @!#$ down.
redecocav wrote:well found this pic and i figured it would be a great icebreaker for a good discusion. your thoughts......

i never said anything about the car (good or bad) i just figured it would be a good discussion peice. i actually think it looks good i just wouldnt do it to my car. and i think your car is going to be hawt aswell. im sorry if i offended you but i was just trying to get a disscusion of the car going

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search