MAJOR winter modding (56k myabe) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MAJOR winter modding (56k myabe)
Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:04 PM
Well some big changed have happened for me and my car this winter heres how it started (Hopefully cardomain wont own me)

Heres what it turned into....

HAHA YES I GOT A NEW CAV. 02 Ls Sport 5 spd i bought off Ebay. More pics

its only got 38k, came from florida, I plan on lowering it, clear corners, and some bolt ons. Not to much till i get some cash tho. Tell me what you think!!!!!! Kinda of an early Xmas present for myself

Re: MAJOR winter modding (56k myabe)
Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:39 PM
nice car, very clean and unlike about 98% of the yellow ls sports I've seen it still has the front lip on it. A nice pallet to start with.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:47 PM
yay..5pd eco with ls sport lip! and with the zest of yellow..i like!. must feel better driving the eco instead of the 2.2 huh?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:33 PM
yummm

i freakin love those 00+ cav's w/ the lips, sexy sexy

nice buy

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:13 PM
Congrats on the new car but, I dont see any "MAJOR winter modding (56k maybe)"

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:28 PM
Thanks guys Eco>2.2
area 51 it was just a joke,

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:10 PM
nice find. a beautiful car.

i'm baaaaack!!
Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:15 PM
not bad. i have a 02' ls as well. love it! and u will to!

^ my cavy of course.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:23 PM
02 redbadged wrote:not bad. i have a 02' ls as well. love it! and u will to!

X2 those are the only yellow car i like.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:32 PM
I dont know anything about undercoating since Im from and live in florida, but Im pretty sure we dont do that here so you may want to look into that.

Again I dont know anything about it though, just a concerned former j-owner.

How many steps to heaven, Doc?
...Ah, metaphysics.
Monday, December 12, 2005 11:47 AM
Thanks Yea there is undercoating already. IM so pissed i just got a ticket for my muffler which i was gonna change anyway, and the trooper said my windowtint was illgal too. SHe couldnt even gimme a break since it was my first day with it.

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:39 PM
98fourdr (1yellowJ) wrote:Thanks Yea there is undercoating already. IM so pissed i just got a ticket for my muffler which i was gonna change anyway, and the trooper said my windowtint was illgal too. SHe couldnt even gimme a break since it was my first day with it.

damn man that sucks. that is one of the main reasons i will never own a yellow car, to much unwanted attention.

Monday, December 12, 2005 3:17 PM
ACav2Envy wrote:
98fourdr (1yellowJ) wrote:Thanks Yea there is undercoating already. IM so pissed i just got a ticket for my muffler which i was gonna change anyway, and the trooper said my windowtint was illgal too. SHe couldnt even gimme a break since it was my first day with it.

damn man that sucks. that is one of the main reasons i will never own a yellow car, to much unwanted attention.

x2 Same with red too

All black for me Last two car's & one SUV I've had have been black Truck in sig may go black (it's brown right now, not green) and my bike is Metallic Blue = Hawtness too.

Sweet upgrade man

Monday, December 12, 2005 3:39 PM
I know that car. Did it come from South Florida?
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:41 PM
Thanks guys the ticket sucks and she was a btich but cant do anything now. The car came from Fort Lauderdale. If you know this car could you let me know some things about it?

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:33 PM
mmm sweet deal

Monday, December 12, 2005 10:49 PM
Car looks great, bro. I think the lips on the 00+'s look so freakin sexy. Great find and I hope you enjoy the Eco. Sucks to hear about the ticket.

So, now the big question, what mods do you have in mind?

Blown.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:58 AM
thanks again, My first plans like around xmas time will be rk intake, clear corners, then maybe short throw and exhaust if i have the cash, Spring or summer im looking to drop the bich, Nothing to crazy till i get a real job,

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:46 PM
1yellow j The guy who dove the car never really did race it or hung around the local spots. It was always clean and had a good shine on it. It was also listed in our local
Trader book. I dont remember the asking price....
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:40 PM
Thanks, do you know of any accidents or any thing like that? How long did he have it?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:21 PM
Nice buy man. May I ask the price of it.

“Things fall apart. The cracks get wider: More paper is used, with increasing ingenuity, to cover them. Madness implodes, as people are slowly crushed, or, perhaps worse, help in crushing others.”

--Jon Savage
--Melody Maker’s Review of Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures when asked “ How has Unknown Pleasures has affected you”

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:29 PM
98fourdr (1yellowJ) wrote:Thanks, do you know of any accidents or any thing like that? How long did he have it?

Carfax the VIN; the money is worth the peace of mind.

Blown.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:57 AM
I already have the carfaz which is clean, but it looks like the hood has been removed and some other things that i thought maybe it was. One of my friends totaled his s-10 bought it back from insurance, fixed it and his carfax says its clean.....

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:25 PM
ACav2Envy wrote:damn man that sucks. that is one of the main reasons i will never own a yellow car, to much unwanted attention.

I don't think it's so much the color of a car than it is a person's driving style that will attract unwanted attention from the cops.

Eventhough I drive an '03, there's just something about the '02 LS Sport/Z24 Cavaliers that I love. I don't know if it's the lips on the bumpers, the Z24 spoiler, or maybe a combination of everything, but the '02 LS Sport/Z24 seem to be the best year (cosmetically) for the Cavalier in my opinion. Good job on the purchase.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:57 PM
Na man its deff the color because i got pulled over when i wasnt speeding, wasnt high in the rpms, wasnt blasting music, i was doing nothing wrong its just that the color attracts so much.... but i really like the yellow, and i get tons of compliments on it, Everyone calls the 4dr a grandma car...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search