Backseat Set-up Progress (this is blue ace) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Backseat Set-up Progress (this is blue ace)
Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:09 PM
i changed my name its me, the backseat is underway, it holds 4 10"s, a crazy amp rack will be in the middle of the 4 10"s (another peice) and will hold 3 amps.

Let me know, no D!ck heads please!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Re: Backseat Set-up Progress (this is blue ace)
Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:15 PM
id have to see it done....i like it better than the dash idea.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:20 PM
From someone that usually hates everything you do.. that looks alright.. I wouldnt do it but im not u. and please rethink that dash, the screens, the gauges.. it's cheesy.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:27 PM
Brian Anderson {1999-Z24-4spd} wrote:id have to see it done....i like it better than the dash idea.

x2

Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:06 PM
if you where going for a full show car i would of got rid of the vert top for good and rolled it in from the body and had everything flow down into a center console, or maybe incorporate your amp rack into your center console, and are there going to be any clearance issues between the front seats and sub enclosure

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:12 PM
looks good, but if you don't want people to be d*cks then why keep posting if you know someone is going to be one? Just ignore it and don't argue back and keep doing what you are doing. Good luck

Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:34 PM
reminds me of the rksport sub box

Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:39 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]reminds me of the rksport sub box
Yep, kinda what I thought.

Where are the amps being placed? In the center?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:19 PM
ya the amps will be in the center, the center council will flow from the dash and be 1 peice and continue to the back seat above the fiberglass to hold the 3 amps

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:33 PM
i think you should finish the dash before you start on other big projects. but im sure it'll look wonderful when you're done.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:37 PM
this is a huge project, i see no reason why hes got to finish one thing before starting another, it'll all get done. that looks cool, i agree though, get rid of the top and have it all flow, that would be sweet. GL with it

Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:49 PM
it is just a show car, however i dont have a enclosed trailer, and i still drive it to shows so i cant really get rid of the top!. I still have to get the car inspected because it was a salvage. And when i get it expected it all has to be stock appearing mostly, so the whole interior im makin it now to where i can take it all out and put it back in

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:45 PM
Very nice man, love the progress

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:52 PM
it remids me of the rk box to. i'm not being a dick but you really need to do something with the gauges.

but its looking good so far.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:21 PM
im with brian..

i cant decide yet, i think the amp rack will really make it stand out more tho

and i know u didnt ask about the gauges but seriously....

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:07 PM
personally if it were me, i would of got the car done so it could be inspected. then i would have made all this extra stuff so that you could leave it in there. idk, thats just me.

but nice work tho.

i'm baaaaack!!
Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:20 PM
i like the way this car is going, but is still love ur old car...

Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:01 PM
yummy!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:03 PM
thats too bad on having to be inspected, kinda limits how crazy the car an get if its a show car. i like the look so far.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:43 PM
I can't believe how fast you work! Seriously, if I had the time to do the stuff you do, my car would've been finished looong ago. I'm loving the progress, keep it up.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:00 PM
this pics shows a major flaw in the piece , if you look at the dip between the speakers , youll notice its slopes different from each speaker

looks like a decent start on the rest

Monday, December 12, 2005 4:41 AM
BlackWidowCavy wrote:this is a huge project, i see no reason why hes got to finish one thing before starting another, it'll all get done. that looks cool, i agree though, get rid of the top and have it all flow, that would be sweet. GL with it

hes just sayin' that its better to get one thing done before moving onto another thing. alot of times people try to work on too many different things at once and most of the time they never come out right because they were rushing around trying to do too many things at once.

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:13 AM
I just can't believe the fact that he actually posted the pictures up instead of
a uber gh3y link Love the progress....

Monday, December 12, 2005 6:07 AM
much better then the dash so far but i need to see it further along tho so i can really give my opinion on it.

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:20 AM
You did more custom work on your old cav then i've seen on any other jbody. Looks like this one will be the same way. Hopefully it turns out as good as the last one. Keep up the good work and don't worry about the criticism. They are just jealous of your talent.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search