some pics of the z - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
some pics of the z
Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:33 PM
here are some pics of my 99 z24..

sorry they be a little bit big, but here they are any how...

-mike-

Re: some pics of the z
Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:39 PM
looks really clean! Nice!

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:42 PM
looks nice and stock to me...

Try to find the filler plate for the front bumper that would improve the look for sure

Team Altered Car Club

Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:47 PM
i actually have the filler plate but the other week, well actually bout amonth ago there were some kids eyeing it out saying that they want one for their zed, so i took it off before we went on our holidays, just have not put it back on yet, any how it is safer in the house...that way no one can steel it...

-mike-
Sunday, December 11, 2005 1:51 PM
looks great! never realsised that the interior of a Z24 and a 2.4Z were so different!

Click for pics of my Toyota 2.4Z
http://www.bristol-cruise.com/gallery/carphotos/carphotos.asp?id=49
Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:20 PM
very good idea taking it off dude, your smarter than the average joe!

and it looks great!

Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:50 PM
clean, whats the plans for it?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:00 PM
nice and clean, dont rice it out!

Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:58 PM
nah never rice it out, all i wanna do is front and rear sway bars, drop it on eibach's (the 1.4" drop), and koni's all the way around, as for performance, nothing till i get most of my bills paid off, then do a rebuild, higher km's on it now, and probably the gm supercharger, and more on the looks, contemplating tinting the rear three, but not too sure on it, would also like to a big brake kit but that can wait as well...

-mike-
Sunday, February 05, 2006 1:58 PM
here are some updated pics, this is what over $5000.00 bucks in damage looks like...

-mike-
Sunday, February 05, 2006 2:17 PM
Holy crap what happened? Did they total it?

15.71 @ 87.9mph 9-17-05

Sunday, February 05, 2006 2:24 PM
well, as of yet NO, hopefully they don't write it off, the dealer says that it should be ok to fix, just waiting on the insurance company to make up their mind, if they right it off i think that it will be a sad day, and as for what happened, after work i left, and not even two blocks from my workplace i was hit, and by someone that works where i do, the kicker is that he was on his cell phone and was totally zoned on his call i guess, it was a 98 breeze that hit me, i think that they wrote that car off...

-mike-
Saturday, March 18, 2006 9:42 AM
well after waiting for my car back from the dealer, at the end of the first week they said that it would be done and ready for pick up on the 20th, and yesterday they told me that they decided to write it OFF all this after i was SOOOOOO xcited to have it back on monday, now i have to deal whit this b/s, they couldn't have figured this out after the first week of ripping it apart and looking at it. im just so pissed i have no idea what to do and i just slapped 800 bucks of new rubber on it...

-mike-
Saturday, March 18, 2006 9:51 AM
ill buy the front bumper if u can get it to bad about it getting written off because of a fender bender....a real expensive one and same goes w/ ppl talkin on cell phones while driving

akunamata

CHECK OUT MY DOMAIN!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2236703
Saturday, March 18, 2006 10:29 AM
Um...where are you located? I would buy that car off your insurance company in a HEARTBEAT if you're somewhat local!

Saturday, March 18, 2006 3:04 PM
located close to Calgary Alberta...

i'm still waiting for my insurance to look at it, they have yet to do that, they be a bunch of dummies, they even said that they majorly screwed up, so as for the buy back i have no idea what it is, i will find out monday tho, dumb thing is that i was driving for a montha nd a bit before it went tot he shop and it drove PERFECTLY, so , oh well... thinking bout jumping into a vedub any how, still have a J, the wifes 01 sunfire gt, its alright...

-mike-
Saturday, March 18, 2006 3:15 PM
Holy crap!. exactly how my rear end looked like. i guess that how J's get f"ed up. 5k rear damage aswell

:-(

Saturday, March 18, 2006 3:23 PM
nice, need a drop 2 inch

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Real cars don't make power at the front wheels......
THEY LIFT THEM !!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search