Darkstars update pics... for real this time :) 20+ - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Darkstars update pics... for real this time :) 20+
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:39 PM
Ok I'm getting ALOT of people asking about whats going on with my car so I'll give in and give up some info.... the front end of my car will remain unchanged, just maybe a repaint on the front bumper, I have a couple rock chips here and there...

as for the rest of my car...

-BC2 sides
-BC2 rear bumper
-complete shaved trunk done in ALL metal, no bondo or fiberglass, everything is welded and there WILL NOT BE A SPOILER... wings are bad
-the filler pieces below the outers
-Bear drilled and slotted rotors
-Hawk pads
-NX wet kit (for the 3rd time hahahah)
-got a set of stock headlights
-projectors for in the headlights
-95 cavi rear bumper brackets

there are more parts I didn't list because I don't have them yet, more stuff on the way and a few more htings that still need to be ordered.

there is still a handful of other things that I'm not gonna mention... gotta keep some surprises for when its done... stuff thats alittle more involved then just slaping on some parts, trust me it will be nice

right now its sitting on 14's, 2 steelies and 2 rusted up wheels hahahah , I mounted the rear plate and got the liscence plate light section cut out and the housing moutned, I cleaned up the openings for the mesh on the rear bumper, haven't got it completely mounted yet cause its hanging up on the exhaust, gotta mess with the exhaust before the bumper go on completely.... in the pics there are no brakcets or anything holding it up, just my hand, so it does look kinda funny. The pic of the ground clearance the bumper is on the brackets but it hits the mufler so it doesn't slide fully back into place yet... I've been trying to work on it when I get a chnce but days liek today, 9 degrees out, its difficult plus I'm puting in 10 hours a day now and gonna start working one of my 2 days off a week. But yeah heres your updates, no more untill its finished

I have a 95-99 BC2 front end still brand new in the packaging... origianally form A+ performance... for sale if anyone wants it, along with an 04 cavi trunk lid its dynamated and does NOT come with lights or spoiler.... everythign else that I was selling is already sold so don't ask.

Re: Darkstars update pics... for real this time :) 20+
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:43 PM
wow...cant wait to see it.

i'm baaaaack!!
Re: Darkstars update pics... for real this time :)
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:57 PM
hrm what projectors are those, doing full HID or just the projectors? Lookin good that bumper scares me how low it sits

http://www.aplusperformance.com
http://www.modified-motorsports.com
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:01 PM
ryan, i love you, this is exactly what id be doing if i had an 03+ cav, its gonna be @!#$ nice

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:02 PM
im gonna have to see it done before i state an opinion cause i cant visualize it just yet....
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:24 PM
isnt theback and sides going to be real low compared to the front? oh well i have faith in you, im shure it will look great

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:31 PM
i love that rear bumper

good luck w/ it all

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:47 PM
everything looks tight man, cant wait to see it. Loving the brakes too, same ones im about to pick up myself. Keep us updated. BC2 RuleZ

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:56 PM
i wanna see the front bumper installed,

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:09 AM
I really enjoyed the look you had before...loved the front and the stock sides and back went so well!

I'd have to see it first I guess...going to be hard to improve upon what you already had to be honest...keep us updated!

The shaved truck looks great so far!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:48 AM
DevilsSi1481 wrote:im gonna have to see it done before i state an opinion cause i cant visualize it just yet....

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:18 AM
i have that kit on my 99 Z24, it will be awesome when your done you have a nice set up...word of advice on the side skirt behind the tire do some protection the paint will get eatten up in a month by road same with the lower parts of the rear bumper behind the wheels...cant wait to see it, good luck

speed kills, drive slow, drive a honda

You are what you Drive!
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 4:45 AM
can't wait to see it, these teaser pics look awesome

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:12 AM
5SPDZ -thanks for the advise

and to those not sure of it.... 2 things... #1 it will turn out good in the end... like I said theres more stuff I'm not giving away yet, I haven't messed up the car yet have it hahaha #2 to bad I'm doing it anyway

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:27 AM
man tiny garage!! hahhaa...looking forward to seeing the new look.

"All my life I have been trying to figure out who is behind this face of mine"

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:58 AM
As far as the projectors unlesshe changed, he said he was going to put them in place of his turn signal. i agree with him when he says that it looks out of place for a little projector to take the place of the big headlight. but he may have changed his mind.

So now most of the cat is out of his bag.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:22 AM
I would of left it out you had it(kit wise).. but good luck.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:54 AM
F'n A!!! That's TWO Chicagoland J's that are stealin' my ideas now haha. Eric and now you. Shaved trunk, BC2 rear, etc. Eh well, I'll still be the only friggin' sedan - and yall don't know all of my ideas

:snickers to myself b/c I know some of the "still-secret" plans: lol

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:55 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:I would of left it out you had it(kit wise).. but good luck.

looked better before IMO.... I love the stock 03 LS rear... but even with the BC2 kit on, i would have left the stock trunk. definetly not a fan of fully shaved trunks. makes the tails look like neon tails. but good work. if you;re going to kit it, you choice the right kit. should look pretty good.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:42 AM
should of left it mang... 03+ z24 rears are the nicest bumepers you can get

Insert Funny Saying Here
Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:04 AM
Lookin good man like the changes. cannot wait to see the final product. boy oh boy is it low for driving it if it's a daily driver lol. good luck and cannot wait to see it finished!

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:20 AM
How much are you askin for the front bumper?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:55 AM
^^^ PM sent... $150

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:17 AM
^ I sent ya a PM too.

Quote:

everythign else that I was selling is already sold

N/M the PM, that answers my question

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:28 AM
Gonna look hot All these pics make me want my new kit even more

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search