Guess what I got today :) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Guess what I got today :)
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:07 PM
A garage!! My dad came today to get all his stuff, so me my dad and Eric (NightmareSS) spend hours packing everything and loading up the truck and trailor so my dad could get his stuff down to florida. It doesn't look liek much, my dad owned his own company so our garage and a storage place and 2 floor shed was all work equiptment so it was packed so tight you couldn't walk through there. So once spring comes along I'll get some type of floor coating and were gonna reinsulate the walls and drywall and put up shelving along the sides. Its a real tiht fit because we cut off liek 10 feet of the garage and turned it into a laundry room many many years ago, so the car just BARELY fits long way, in the spring the selves at the front will be gone. But yeah I'm happy so I thought I'd share.

Thanks again to Eric, I really apreciate the help, it mean alot.

So after emptying the garage we went to pick up the rental tables (for thanksgiving) and then started working on his car. He got a B&M short throw for his Cobalt SS/SC. Install was very simple except one HUGE problem.... we could not get the shift knob off to save our lives....

So after taking a hack saw and having to cut the stock shifter into 3 pieces and mangeling a few other parts (LMFAO) we got the old parts we needed to reuse and put it back together, all is well

It was a long and tiring day, I'm just glad its over.

Re: Guess what I got today :)
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:09 PM
Bout time you got that thing emptied

Now you got a decent place to work

................Which car will hit 400 whp first???................
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:11 PM
congrats. finally the cavi has a home.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:13 PM
That seemed a fun to spend the day. I took a trip to the zoo

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:18 PM
hahah that is a tiny space. Wish my garage had room for my car

Get Wrecked
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:24 PM
it is small, not enough room to work on the car in there but its enough to fit the cars and keep it out of the weather which is good enough for me

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:42 PM
looks like the car is a perfect fit for the garage. no more harsh weather very nice, the car totally deserves it!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:50 PM
my garage isnt much bigger then that...

congrats on getting a home for the car...makes you feel like a good dad doesnt it?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:00 PM
hey having a spot to keep your car away from elements and theifs is all you need. it may be small but its a great relief and help. have fun with it.

-Borsty
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:34 PM
good to see shes got a place to sleep now.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 4:16 AM
Not bad

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 4:49 AM
BUAHAHAHAHA i can just picture you guys sitting there thinking to yourselves.......

eric: how do you think we can get that damn thing apart......

ryan: A HAMMER!!!!.........

no wait i got it we can use the hacksaw......

eric: HELL YEA!!!!!

::you guys cut it::

ryan: hey look it justpulls right off

::eric throws shift knob at ryan::

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 5:28 AM
perfect timing to get the car in there

Woke up and theres liek 2 inches of snow and still coming

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 5:56 AM
I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:BUAHAHAHAHA i can just picture you guys sitting there thinking to yourselves.......

Yea Kinda like that. Naw just kidding. We tried every trick in the CobaltSS.net forums but this was one stubborn shift knob. It wasn't comming off without a fight. So we gave it no choice. LOL !

It's truely was a fun night. And day for that matter. Ryan and I were just "Ripping apart the old cabinats that his dad was not keeping. All in all it was a good time.

-Erik-

NightmareSS - 2005 Chevy Cobalt SS/SC STG 2
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:21 AM
I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:BUAHAHAHAHA i can just picture you guys sitting there thinking to yourselves.......

LOL now that is funny !!! hahahaaaa but def sweet for both of ya .. a good home & a new short throw shifter .. Sweettttt !!

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:05 PM
You mean you don't want 4' of snow on your car everyday? psssh fine. Believe me I'm so happy I get half the garage. I can clean my car and keep it clean! , and it's nice to be able to start a project and eb out of the wheather.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:33 PM
yup. the garage life is nice. no ice on the windows in the winter, less bird crap, and a lot less kids throwing baseballs, footballs, basketballs, other balls at your car.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 2:54 PM
Very nice! Wish my car was sleeping for winter .

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:55 PM
hopefully it stays sleeping thorugh the winter... the jetta is making a nasty noise hahahah

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 4:42 PM
congrats man. im happy for you. i finally get mine on the 6th. it is the exact same size as yours. but no cars will be going into it.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, November 24, 2005 2:27 AM
Borsty wrote:hey having a spot to keep your car away from elements and theifs is all you need. it may be small but its a great relief and help. have fun with it.

Thursday, November 24, 2005 5:06 PM
having seen the garage before....DAMN how big was the Uhaul he had to use to take it all out? That garage was STUFFED.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search