End of year pics- FINALLY BAGGED! 20+ pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
End of year pics- FINALLY BAGGED! 20+ pics
Saturday, November 05, 2005 10:55 PM
Okay, I FINALLY got air bags. We just finished putting them on Friday, so we really haven't played around with them as much as I would like (so pics are lame). The back goes A LOT lower than the front, so I will definitely be getting myself Easystreet bags for the front (right now I have Easystreet on the back and AIM on the front). I'm still trying to decide if I absolutely LOVE them or not. So far they haven't been all sh!ts and giggles (leaks galore).

I also have a new back bumper --Type J (which isn't installed or painted yet), Toyota Taillights, a carbon fiber radiator shroud (last one from Jason), and some CF pieces for my interior (Carpet retainers--which are also not installed.

New things to come before spring: back bumper painted, rag top, easystreet front bags, more cf for engine bay, fiberglassed trunk, new carpet, installed rear bucket seats, and some other stuff fiberglassed, and Katzkin seat covers-- maybe. Oh yes-- & no mesh in the front because my intercooler will go there--- someday.

Anyway.... pictures:

^Rear bucket seats will be in soon.

^We fiberglassed and painted my door inserts along with all my plastic pieces w/ Dupont Chroma-- Sand Grey Metallic. All in all my interior is a big friggin mess.

Other Goodies:

^My Type J just waiting for paint. =(

^CF Shroud & My Dirty a$s engine bay... I promise it will be spotless before next spring--PROMISE!!

^Installation pending....... =)

Sorry if I killed your comps.

Proud member of JBOK!

Re: End of year pics- FINALLY BAGGED! 20+ pics
Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:11 PM
SWEEEET!

You could see how much difference it makes when the car is slammed!

I love this pic!

And yeah you need easystreet front bags

Keep it up!~!~!

- Darren

ontariocavs.com -||- phewes.snowpants.org -||- zukiworld.com
Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:59 PM
I HATE YOU!

JK it looks great

Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:09 AM
OMG I love it Sam!!! Just gorgeous!

JBOK.org & Insane-Customs.com
Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:21 AM
that engine bay is hideous!!!
but yet it still looks better than mine.
the car looks great man.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, November 06, 2005 1:29 AM
lady^^^^

Looks great! JBOK represent!

Sunday, November 06, 2005 4:12 AM
loooks sweet. good job! id be kinda scared to be bagged with molded in skirts though.. be careful you dont rip them off, lol.

This one alright mods?
that last one wasnt half as bad as others I've seen on here...
Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:24 AM
That looks hot, the only thing I would suggest would be to paint the ends of the spoiler.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:48 AM
awsome!.. i was gonna say get rid of the drift rear, but then i saw the new one.. sexy!

Insert Funny Saying Here
Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:49 AM
I thought this was NJHK there for a sec....changing his posting name on us

Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:54 AM
Looks good Sam. Cant wait to see it person. Give me a call sometime.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 8:47 AM
Damn girl! That's straight fire. Awesome work!

J-body of Kentucky
Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:47 PM
hey everyone- thanks for the compliments.
I think I've decided to keep the drift rear. I'm not sure yet though. I'm worried that my exhaust will hang down too low w/ the type j rear. We're going to do a test fitting today to see how low they will hang.
Keep the compliments & suggestions coming!

Proud member of JBOK!
Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:53 PM
looks hot. only thing i suggest is get rid of the aim crap asap. they're known for breaking all the time and it would be ashame to ruin that kit

Sunday, November 06, 2005 1:24 PM
I love the air ride on your car. I dont think you need to change out the front bags. I think it's the WW kit front. It isnt level with your sides and isnt as low. I bet if you had maybe the IF front or type J or drift it would be right on the ground.

Hot ride and keep up the good work,

Regards,
Sunday, November 06, 2005 2:39 PM
no aims kits dont go as low as easystreet does

Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:09 PM
Nice ... you doin your interior with the same paint i bought off of you??If so i want to see pics of that.. Looks great bagged... keep up the good work..

Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:35 PM
WOW...your ride is HOT. I love that avenger front!!! I think that the drift rear will look better than the type j on your car. I think the type j will push your exhaust down too low. I wished I would've gotten to see your ride in Kentucky!!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work!

Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:38 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bags. Looks super hawt!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Sunday, November 06, 2005 5:12 PM
Hey there! Awesome car! What size subs do you have on your package tray?

Sommer

Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:28 PM
I love the color.
I've been thinking about baggin mine too.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 10:09 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]no aims kits dont go as low as easystreet does
Yes, the Easystreets actually sit about an inch^ lower than the AIM bags-- gayness.

Don Rickard wrote:Nice ... you doin your interior with the same paint i bought off of you??If so i want to see pics of that.. Looks great bagged... keep up the good work..

Actually the paint I'm using is a little bit lighter than what you got. I believe yours was called Shadow Grey Metallic and mine Sand Grey. The colors are very similar though. I hope you like how yours looks. You will have to send me pics.

^There's a picture of my nitrous tank we painted that color. Oh and here's an extreme close-up of my door insert.

Crystal(CrazyCavGirl) OR Jacob wrote:WOW...your ride is HOT. I love that avenger front!!! I think that the drift rear will look better than the type j on your car. I think the type j will push your exhaust down too low. I wished I would've gotten to see your ride in Kentucky!!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks so much! We're going to fill in the drift back a little I believe, so it will hide the exhaust a little better. You must come to next years' show-- we may actually get to speak then.

WayFastWhiteGirl wrote:Hey there! Awesome car! What size subs do you have on your package tray?

Sommer

The speakers in my back panels and the ones in my doors are 6.5" Kickers.

Proud member of JBOK!
Sunday, November 06, 2005 10:11 PM
That looks great, keep up the good work.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 10:41 PM
solid_archer wrote:That looks great, keep up the good work.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 11:38 PM
looks MINT!!!

the only thing i don't like is how the drift sides and avenger front don't like up that well...but when it's slammed you can barely tell KEEP IT UP!!!

also...slightly off topic... but i saw that picture of your cat in your profile...thought i'd throw a pic of mine on here too.... her name is Black Cat... (she looks identical to yours, that's why i noticed)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search