New camera = New pics! Photoshoot with a neon! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New camera = New pics! Photoshoot with a neon!
Saturday, October 22, 2005 2:12 PM
Just got a new camera, so I went for a photoshoot with a buddy of mine who has a turbo 1st gen neon.

It was a crappy cold day and i'm still trying to figure the camera out, so the pics aren't TOO impressive, but I'm happy with it so far

Re: New camera = New pics! Photoshoot with a neon!
Saturday, October 22, 2005 2:19 PM
Still the only cav with graphics that I like.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 2:34 PM
awesomeee take pics of your lights biyatch

Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:08 PM
DrPaul84 wrote:awesomeee take pics of your lights biyatch

K.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:17 PM
nice pics man, car looks sweet. those lights are awesome

Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:18 PM
Its official , i dont want my car anymore.

So perfect.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:29 PM
^ wanan trade? i have a 92 integra gutted that i'll give you if you odn't want your cavy anymore?

" ..TQ is SPEED, HP is BRAGGING RIGHTS.. "

Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:35 PM
oh man. your tails look so sick. i love them!!! yea, i believe this wing does you more justice. when's she going into storage?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:47 PM
Drop it like it's hot! Add some bigger rims and it'll be a lot better. I'm not sure about the graphic though, it's not as bad as others.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 1:21 AM
every time i see your car i see that's it's begging more and more for a drop.. sorry the gap is hidious..

other than that i like the car and i love the headlights. now drop the bitch!!! lol

what kind of camera did you buy?

2004 Nissan Maxima SE w/ Elite Pkg
2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ Sport Pkg
Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:31 AM
Looks good Grand Master w00t.

Hey, show us your angel eyes LOL *inside joke*

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:27 AM
Thanks everybody The headlights were made by IZN TRBL, they rock! The tails were painted by a shop.

.JerseyKid. wrote:Its official , i dont want my car anymore.

So perfect.

Far from perfect actually.. lol.. but what can ya do Your car is hot too man!

IZN TRBL wrote:oh man. your tails look so sick. i love them!!! yea, i believe this wing does you more justice. when's she going into storage?

Probably not until the first snow fall, which shouldnt be too much longer since it's freakin cold right now

I'm gonna drive it as long as possible though ^_^

Yanman wrote:every time i see your car i see that's it's begging more and more for a drop.. sorry the gap is hidious..

other than that i like the car and i love the headlights. now drop the bitch!!! lol

what kind of camera did you buy?

Thanks.. yeah it needs a drop, I need to do some research on coilovers. The camera is an Olympus SP-500 UZ

NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:Looks good Grand Master w00t.

Hey, show us your angel eyes LOL *inside joke*

just wait until spring man...

Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote:Drop it like it's hot! Add some bigger rims and it'll be a lot better. I'm not sure about the graphic though, it's not as bad as others.

The car is way too white without the graphic. I'm planning to take a closer look at the graphics in the spring.. I have an idea that could make it even more slick looking.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 8:32 AM
both rides look great! i personally think graphics on any vehicleooks good, if not overdone. great job on both rides.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Sunday, October 23, 2005 9:29 AM
Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote:Drop it like it's hot! Add some bigger rims and it'll be a lot better. I'm not sure about the graphic though, it's not as bad as others.

The car is way too white without the graphic. I'm planning to take a closer look at the graphics in the spring.. I have an idea that could make it even more slick looking.

just a suggestion is for your next graphics for them not to be as bold. maybe more of a faded blue might work better...

2004 Nissan Maxima SE w/ Elite Pkg
2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ Sport Pkg
Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:08 AM
It would be pretty cool if you turned the graphics into a paint scheme.

Other than that, its definatly a very very sweet lookin car!

dan

My momma told me I was cool = )
Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:11 AM
no no to the wing, yes to the graphics without wing!

Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:13 AM
could someone tell me the name of that kit on the white cavalier? I love it and I'm looking at getting it.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:48 PM
Thanks guys!

I'm not saying anything about the graphics right now.. other than it's at the top of my todo list for the spring..

As for the wing.. it's staying. I really like it, and I had to go through a TON of crap to get that thing... it's staying.

The rims are staying, at least for a while, the tires are still like new and I can't see spending money on new rims and tires when these are working fine, and look really good on the car (at least in my opinion).

The wheelgap is something that I'm going to be taking a look at, but i'm not completely sure what I want to do yet.. or when i'll be taking a look at it. Theres just something nice about a comfortable ride and not having to crawl over railroad tracks...

Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:50 PM
Harvey Philemon wrote:could someone tell me the name of that kit on the white cavalier? I love it and I'm looking at getting it.

It's a Versus Motorsports' urethane "Speed" Kit with door skins manufactured by PURE. It's commonly referred to as a "drift kit" and catalogued as such from various stores. As far as I know, it is no longer being produced.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:06 PM
if you could please tell me where you got it from so possibly I can get it from them also, but thanks a lot. also did you have any problems with fitment at all??? Let me know man your car looks great!!!

Sunday, October 23, 2005 6:51 PM
I won it on ebay over a year ago from ECC Motorsports. Good luck man.

Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:00 PM
Sorry, forgot to talk about fitment...

It was alright I guess. I had a lot of trouble with my rear bumper... it doesn't fit quite as well as it should.. and I have a gap between my hood and front bumper that I dont think is supposed to be there, but I think I had that with my stock bumper too.. might be a random occurance among cavaliers? The only other issue is that the inside of my sideskirts, near the rear of the door, rubs on the door. I might have to trim it at some point.

I can't really complain about fitment though, I really like it, and the few problems I've had aren't really comparable to the amount of problems that some people have had with fiberglass kits I guess.

All in all I love how it looks on my car. It's not perfect, but it's not too shabby, and I love how it makes the car look.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search