photoshoot with a friend (quality pix this time) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
photoshoot with a friend (quality pix this time)
Saturday, October 22, 2005 3:09 PM
yeah this time i set the camera on the non @!#$ty resolution lol the pictures came out really good, better than i hoped with no tripod!

had some fun with the slope lol (my subframe brace hits he doesnt)

Re: photoshoot with a friend (quality pix this tim
Saturday, October 22, 2005 3:15 PM
Whats up with that 4th pic? It looks like the red car has a liftkit....both are lookin good tho. I would paint the sideskirts on the blue cav blue and take the decals off of the red one but otherwise lookin good!

Saturday, October 22, 2005 3:18 PM
z2fst4u wrote:Whats up with that 4th pic? It looks like the red car has a liftkit....both are lookin good tho. I would paint the sideskirts on the blue cav blue and take the decals off of the red one but otherwise lookin good!

X2

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Saturday, October 22, 2005 3:18 PM
the 4th pix is not a lifted cav lol he was running in circles around me while i took pix so all the weight was shifted over the passenger side,my sideskirts will get painted with the car over the winter,and he is removing only the Z22 stickers he likes the checkered flags (to each is own taste i guess)

Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:50 AM
looking good man. i actually like the silver on the bottom if it went all the way around the car, the front lip and get a rear lip.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search